WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Endgame has been out for 4 weeks and it's number 2 behind Avatar. I'm sure it'll pass Avatar by mid-late June.

And Joost being the Weekend Update host / head writer of SNL means he's going to have his own late night show eventually. Look at Jimmy Fallon: dude was NEVER funny and yet he's now doing the Late Night show.
Well he isnt getting it on NBC.

Seth > Jost. I assume Jimmy isnt leaving until he's gray in the head.

So a netflix deal? Fox tries late night again?

He'd be better off stayijg on SNL and then transitioning to writing comedies.
^^^
That and they just took control of Hulu. RDJ was an established actor but on the rebound when he started playing Tony, while Chris Evans got work in teen movies and also played another Marvel superhero that a lot of casual fans probably don't even realize he played. By no means am I saying Disney made RDJ or Chris Evans' careers but damn they took it next level.

Disney is in a crazy zone right now, one that leads them to be confident enough to contirnue taking risks like dropping $300 million on the live action Mulan movie coming out next year. Like many have stated in this thread, if they could make Guardians of the Galaxy relevant who knows what they could do with other Marvel properties especially with their own dedicated streaming platforms.
People tend to forget RDJR was Iron Man before Disney owned Marvel. Same with Edward Norton.

It's really more Marvel deserving the credit than Disney.

Last edited:
D7DtJVBWsAEwd3-.jpg:large

D63u_g4V4AA4WTJ.jpg

D63u7z3U0AATUgS.jpg

D63u8xFVsAEobwe.jpg

They’re shaping up Peter to take Tony’s place tho imo
But then again there might be sony issues

i think invicta did a nice run of marvel watches too. i just cant mess with gshock. it was the watch for children when i was growing up. think i got my first one in a walmart for like $25 or something like that just cuz it lit up in the dark lol

i think invicta did a nice run of marvel watches too. i just cant mess with gshock. it was the watch for children when i was growing up. think i got my first one in a walmart for like $25 or something like that just cuz it lit up in the dark lol
Invicta has a **** ton of them lol Citizen has some as well

Back
Top Bottom