WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

So we gon act like these true word weren't spoken?

Brush up on your continuity bruh. Comics or movies really.

Cap is riddled with guilt for thinking he didn't save Bucky and was shellshocked when he found out he was alive. It's been an underlying obsession to find dude given he's still so stuck in the past.

Also just peep Cap's moves, decisions and reasoning. Son thought it was a smart move to not restart SHIELD. He wanted to defend the world with his little Avengers squad. This being only like a few months or year since the invasion of NYC. Son is insane on the low. All that's happened is more threats have popped up. Threats even he isn't aware of (see AoS for everything Coulson has handled without Cap having a clue). Dude thinking it's still the 40s when it comes to the big picture. You let Cap be in charge of the heroes and the villains will always have a place to thrive.

Cap's problems and approach to crime fighting is well documented. Dude needs therapy, don't front.
Pretty much but it's not cuz of his suit. Dude is enhanced, more than everybody in this movie. Only makes sense for Tony in his suit to pose a physical threat but BP is also a genius so he'll probably have a way dismantle it :lol:

No need to understand the BP hype yet. Movie aint far away now.

View media item 1804662

The antagonist made the film? Wow, I've never heard of this
Ironman made all his movies 
happy.gif

#TeamTony

Most millennial black folks know BP, and have watched that series on Netflix which was fire. There is not much general geek hype, but he's got fans. But let's be honest, till Miles Morales, there hasn't been a main black character that people had no choice but to get behind.

'A black Batman'

Tbh, judging from the trailer, BP already seems way cooler than Batman

Miss me with that antisocial, rasping voice, brawler style fighting, no personality incarnation of Batman we've had for the better part of the last decade

That kick that BP did that sent WS flying > probably anything Christian Bale's batman has ever done lol

If Ben Affleck's Batman can talk without sounding like he has throat cancer, that will already be a marked improvement.

Last edited:
Like I said many pages ago, there's no room for love in my life. Only patriotism. And hard working, American dancers. At least, I think they're American citizens..the heavy Ukrainian and Thai accents throw me off.

Last edited:
If you want to come out, come out Cap. Nothing wrong with it. It's 2015 not 1945.

'A black Batman'

Tbh, judging from the trailer, BP already seems way cooler than Batman

Miss me with that antisocial, rasping voice, brawler style fighting, no personality incarnation of Batman we've had for the better part of the last decade

That kick that BP did that sent WS flying > probably anything Christian Bale's batman has ever done lol

If Ben Affleck's Batman can talk without sounding like he has throat cancer, that will already be a marked improvement.
FACTS

I dunno.

Kinda like all of Cap's suits.

I will miss Bucky without his mask. I thought he looked so bad-*** in it.

Last edited:
Lol, it doesn't matter. More than half the time he doesn't use it.
literally don't see the point when you got the 'spies'/humans in the group running around out there without shhhhhhhh.. falcon just wears some goggles

everyone know who tony is.. thor hardly wears his helmet.. vision is vision

antman has to wear his helmet.. hulk is well hulk

^ bruce by lack of choice, maybe.. tony made his public, but he could have theoretically kept it hidden 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom