WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Cap being the damaged individual he is with a fragile ppstd riddled mind who is now obsessed with always fighting a war will naturally react in a negative way to create the whole conflict for the movie.

IIRC, it's Tony with the PTSD :smile:

Cap be chilling one way or another. He just has his boy's back, that's all (Bucky)

Last edited:
Never understood the BP hype.

As mentioned above, since his suit is made of vibranium, we can expect him to wash everyone right?

There is no BP hype. But whatever fans he has, they're pretty vocal and excited about him being in the MCU

Still not understanding how they're going to choreograph his fight scenes. His whole suit is vibranium. Someone like Cap or WS can't exactly punch him in the face or kick him anywhere. Totally unfair lol.

Cap being the damaged individual he is with a fragile ppstd riddled mind who is now obsessed with always fighting a war will naturally react in a negative way to create the whole conflict for the movie.

IIRC, it's Tony with the PTSD :smile:

Cap be chilling one way or another. He just has his boy's back, that's all (Bucky)
Brush up on your continuity bruh. Comics or movies really.

Cap is riddled with guilt for thinking he didn't save Bucky and was shellshocked when he found out he was alive. It's been an underlying obsession to find dude given he's still so stuck in the past.

Also just peep Cap's moves, decisions and reasoning. Son thought it was a smart move to not restart SHIELD. He wanted to defend the world with his little Avengers squad. This being only like a few months or year since the invasion of NYC. Son is insane on the low. All that's happened is more threats have popped up. Threats even he isn't aware of (see AoS for everything Coulson has handled without Cap having a clue). Dude thinking it's still the 40s when it comes to the big picture. You let Cap be in charge of the heroes and the villains will always have a place to thrive.

Cap's problems and approach to crime fighting is well documented. Dude needs therapy, don't front.
Never understood the BP hype.

As mentioned above, since his suit is made of vibranium, we can expect him to wash everyone right?
Pretty much but it's not cuz of his suit. Dude is enhanced, more than everybody in this movie. Only makes sense for Tony in his suit to pose a physical threat but BP is also a genius so he'll probably have a way dismantle it :lol:

No need to understand the BP hype yet. Movie aint far away now.

Last edited:
Not a big Black Panther, so I'm curious..

How do you hurt him

His suit is made of vibranium

Cap's shield is made of vibranium and it can take the force of Thor's hammer. Cap was able to survive a ten story fall or more in Cap 2 using his shield.

Soo...theoretically BP should be able to just stand there and take any punch right?

Basically catch him without his suit on :lol:. If I remember correctly its something with sound to hurt BP when its on. I know someone in here probably knows more but thats what I remember is a certain frequency in sound.

He's pretty well rounded and intelligent as is so when that suit is on and he knows your weaknesses to study it takes him to another level.

Is Caps shield made of vibranium in this movie? I am almost positive its BP who fixes it for him after someone shatters it. BP fixes it in Wakanda so its indestructible after they make up and are friends.

Last edited:
Last edited:
There is no BP hype. But whatever fans he has, they're pretty vocal and excited about him being in the MCU

Still not understanding how they're going to choreograph his fight scenes. His whole suit is vibranium. Someone like Cap or WS can't exactly punch him in the face or kick him anywhere. Totally unfair lol.
This,my dude hasn't had a stand alone title in years and we're talking about hype 
laugh.gif
. Also he's arguably the most badass Black superhero there is,bout damn time for both his movie and the comics series reboot 
laugh.gif
,Hickman's New Avengers with him was
smokin.gif
 though.  

Last edited:
guess i should of added some smileys to the end of that post
roll.gif

But yeah, people have been complaining that the trailer has too much Bucky in it or acting surprised that Cap is the one beating Tony's *** when it's still his movie
laugh.gif

Team Cap.. Team Iron Man.. you can have those.

I'm on team Scarlett Witch
Can't believe she's being overlooked. Death by suffocation. #TEAMSCARLETWITCH
I already like redheads, might as well add mind control to the equation.

Typical. Disagree with arrogant poster boy for America and that person must be Hydra. Never mind that Cap's entire look matches Hitler's ideal Nazi.

Your ways died in the 50s Cap. Get used to the Ls.

Last edited:
Hell, maybe before the movie is over, I might cross over to Team Scarlet Witch, if she keeps looking that fine...

Sorry Amel Always Gets the W Amel Always Gets the W

And Zik, you need to stop harassing my hero. Probably why Thanos and Death are scared to post in this thread :smh:

Last edited:
I've watched the trailer at least more than 20 times already.

I got to admit I feel just a teensy, weeny, bit bad for Tony whenever he says 'So was I'. But then I see Cap being awesome and I stop feeling bad after.

*edit

Can somebody confirm that WS killed Tony's dad? Just something I saw in the youtube comments lol

Last edited:
In Cap 2 when Zola was doing over the stuff Hydra did to change history, a newspaper clipping off Stark dying in an accident was shown. Implies WS might have had something to do with it

Brush up on your continuity bruh. Comics or movies really.

Cap is riddled with guilt for thinking he didn't save Bucky and was shellshocked when he found out he was alive. It's been an underlying obsession to find dude given he's still so stuck in the past.

Also just peep Cap's moves, decisions and reasoning. Son thought it was a smart move to not restart SHIELD. He wanted to defend the world with his little Avengers squad. This being only like a few months or year since the invasion of NYC. Son is insane on the low. All that's happened is more threats have popped up. Threats even he isn't aware of (see AoS for everything Coulson has handled without Cap having a clue). Dude thinking it's still the 40s when it comes to the big picture. You let Cap be in charge of the heroes and the villains will always have a place to thrive.

Cap's problems and approach to crime fighting is well documented. Dude needs therapy, don't front.
So we gon act like these true word weren't spoken?

Back
Top Bottom