WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I’m regards to astrophysicists, you got Reed and Brashear. I’ve seen theories about Hank McCoy but nah. You also got Jane Foster but Darcy would’ve just suggested her unless they on bad terms post TDW. That also leaves Selvig as well.

is it an astrophysicist or aerospace engineer?

because if its an astrophysicist then its got to be jane foster, i guess it can also be selvig but thats not as big of a character

because if its an astrophysicist then its got to be jane foster, i guess it can also be selvig but thats not as big of a character
I’ve seen stuff about how foreign subtitles shows how the person RamBae refers to is a woman. Jane Foster fits the description and maybe the chaos magic wave we’re all expecting at the end leads to her cancer?

I’ve seen stuff about how foreign subtitles shows how the person RamBae refers to is a woman. Jane Foster fits the description and maybe the chaos magic wave we’re all expecting at the end leads to her cancer?

when she gets the text she says "...just gotta meet my guy over the ridge"

unless its a non-specific colloquial "guy" lol

I mean, Monica’s scientist “guy” is Hank Pym right? Cameo from a major actor Paul Bettany has “always wanted to work with” and all...Just sayin...
I mean she specifically called her guy an aerospace engineer.

Hank Pym is an all around former SHIELD scientist. I don't think he'd be referred to in such a way.

Hmmm idk I’m still holding on to my idea that it’s Adam Brashear played by Uncle Denzel :lol:
I mean, he was a pilot.
vMQ.gif

I'm definitely not trusting Agnes being stuck there, not willing to say she's in on it but thinking more so that the the more conscious townsfolk are trying to get out but not willing to talk about it openly due to Wanda perhaps being more in their heads.
Still unsure but thinking something like that, remembering that scene where Agnes and Herb were talking outside, they wanted to tell vision something but were unsure/scared.
this could all be smoke too so who tf knows.

its funny cause when disney first started announcing the upcoming phase this show was hella low on my list due to the fact that I found Wanda and Vision boring in the earlier movies. I should have known the MCU is undefeated.

Last edited:

It cant be Jane Foster or even Selvig.

This is something Monica said not Darcy.

Now if Monica just happens to know them too there was no point keeping it a mystery by not saying the name.

And it was aerospace engineer.

Last edited:
there is a big reason in keeping it a secret because then we wont be talking about it and be as hyped as we are now if they already said who it is

its completely possible that monica knows jane while not knowing darcy too, who knows what darcys been up to, i mean all of a sudden she's a hacker so...

:lol:

but its really moot at this point since its an aerospace engineer not an astrophysicist

So they’re setting up the MCU version of mutants (X-Men), Photon (Captain Marvel 2), the multiverse (DS2, Spider Man 3, Deadpool 3), and The Fantastic Four via Reed Richards...That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it 😂...

I'm definitely not trusting Agnes being stuck there, not willing to say she's in on it but thinking more so that the the more conscious townsfolk are trying to get out but not willing to talk about it openly due to Wanda perhaps being more in their heads.
Still unsure but thinking something like that, Remembering that scene where Agnes and Hank were talking outside, they wanted to tell vision something but were unsure/scared.
this could all be smoke too so who tf knows.

its funny cause when disney first started announcing the upcoming phase this show was hella low on my list due to the fact that I found Wanda and Vision boring in the earlier movies. I should have known the MCU is undefeated.
The fact that Agnes specifically is getting this much attention shows that something is up. Possibly with Herb too.

Back
Top Bottom