WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

if it's not Jim Halpert, we riot

hes already on the show though.

1613229182657.jpeg

There's no need to explain this.

No one thinks she's white!?!

It was a low jab at her skin complexion being equated to her being weak.
Lol no. It was a comment as to how they destroyed the aunt viv character just like they did WM. You can be super Kyrie woke about the comment all you want.

No he doesn’t. It can be in the same Ilk as Hank Pym and Bill Foster. Former SH and modern day genius lying in the background
I can see that working but Brashear is like 80 but his in his prime due to his powers so it could work but it also couldn’t.

No he doesn’t. It can be in the same Ilk as Hank Pym and Bill Foster. Former SH and modern day genius lying in the background

It may work as long as they keep that same formula they did for Hank Pym and have someone younger taking on the mantle for the actual action...don’t know much about Blue Marvel, but has the character been carried out by different people?

How long until professor X and Mags need a revamped origin? The Holocaust is approaching the point where to of lived through it at any age you won’t be alive now.

It may work as long as they keep that same formula they did for Hank Pym and have someone younger taking on the mantle for the actual action...don’t know much about Blue Marvel, but has the character been carried out by different people?
Not necessarily but he’s an older character even in the modern day. For a while he was forced to “retire” and lay in the background

I’m just throwing this out there because I want the X-men introduced.

What if Pietro is tied to Professor X? That’s the version of QS he knows and his line of questioning in the recent episode makes me think it could lead to him revealing the kids and the world are fake
991CD17F-4A76-4B57-AF88-1434BBDC5D81.png

I’m just throwing this out there because I want the X-men introduced.

What if Pietro is tied to Professor X? That’s the version of QS he knows and his line of questioning in the recent episode makes me think it could lead to him revealing the kids and the world are fake
991CD17F-4A76-4B57-AF88-1434BBDC5D81.png
I could see Strange popping up at the very end, saying something like this, crazy energy explosion happens, everyone disappears and boom cut to a title card saying “Doctor Strange 2, coming soon”

• Fire
Reactions: Ube
Just thought about another clue for Professor X as a cameo....

This past episode, we saw the kids' powers develop and expand...
Speed got his powers similar to Quicksilver...
Wiccan gets his powers from his mom....but...
When Billy stopped Tommy to show his powers...he all of a sudden expressed telepathic powers and hearing someone in danger....something that hasn't been shown by Wanda up to this point explicitly, and he hears and sees Vision outside the bubble

I'm thinking Professor X does show up to speak with Wanda telepathically to calm her down
When you think about the lyrics of all the songs in the intros, it's all a theme of confusion and keeping the lie going....

We also see that Wanda is very Magneto-like in her movements and the angrier she gets, the more powerful she becomes....

Who better else understands Magneto and his tendencies other than Professor X..

I could be wrong, but those seem like strong clues to me

Reactions: sb

Disney+ Reaches 94.9 Million Subscribers, Average Revenue Per User Drops

When Disney+ launched in 2019, its ARPU was $5.56. But with the free or low-cost inclusion of Disney+ for existing Hotstar subscribers, the ARPU has dropped.

Hotstar, a South Asian streaming platform, came under Disney’s control during the acquisition of 21st Century Fox in 2019. It has been integral in increasing the global reach of Disney+. In one bundle, Hotstar users get Disney+ for less than $2/month. Up to one-third of Disney+ subscribers are through Hotstar.

The ARPU drop is one reason why Disney+ is increasing monthly prices next month.

The Walt Disney Company expects Disney+ to reach between 230 and 260 million subscribers in 2024, and 300 to 350 million subscribers across all three of its main streaming services.

Back
Top Bottom