WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

We def gonna see Spectrum facing off Capt Marvel at least once, then will probably fight along side each other....that “super hero landing” tho....lol they shoulda randomly plugged DP in there

I also like how nobody outright called Agatha being the main bad guy of this. Everybody busy naming ppl off screen instead of the person in front of us the entire time.

I think quite a few people on here had her as a strong possibility from the jump, for me specially after the scene with her and Vis....it was pretty obvious then, it was just tooooo on the nose and not as creative as some of the other theories..

I also like how nobody outright called Agatha being the main bad guy of this. Everybody busy naming ppl off screen instead of the person in front of us the entire time.

lol that would’ve been too easy! I choose to believe in wild swerve theories and misdirections. :smile:

Everyone saw the Agnes/Agatha harkness angle from episode 1 but while we were all trying to figure out her deal, her as the main villain got lost in the madness of 7 episodes

wasn't the paper towel one the Reality Stone? the nexus ad had a red color scheme too though
Some ppl aint paying attention.

The nexus commercial was about nexus beings and the nexus of realities/multiverse. Its a whole other Marvel comic thing.

It's a deep cut that involves Wanda though since she is one. I should've realized they might name drop that since they're introducing the TVA over in the Loki series and Kang the Conqueror is about to show up soon too (and technically the F4).
lol that would’ve been too easy! I choose to believe in wild swerve theories and misdirections. :smile:

Everyone saw the Agnes/Agatha harkness angle from episode 1 but while we were all trying to figure out her deal, her as the main villain got lost in the madness of 7 episodes
The song said it all. Under your nose the whole time.

Also that last prediction of yours is definitely not happening. You can't use House of M to bring in the X-Men when the whole point was to decimate mutants. There are several other breakdowns/tragedies in Wanda's life that were big events that they can do to set things off.

Last edited:

The nexus commercial was about nexus beings and the nexus of realities/multiverse. Its a whole other Marvel comic thing.

It's a deep cut that involves Wanda though since she is one. I should've realized they might name drop that since they're introducing the TVA over in the Loki series and Kang the Conqueror is about to show up soon too.

yeah that’s what I was thinking “nexus” as in gateway or connecting point, like nexus of reality ie Wanda

Not familiar with the whole Nexus thing, sounds interesting, anything that will connect all these universes IM IN.

It's a deep cut that involves Wanda though since she is one. I should've realized they might name drop that since they're introducing the TVA over in the Loki series and Kang the Conqueror is about to show up soon too (and technically the F4).

The song said it all. Under your nose the whole time.

Also that last prediction of yours is definitely not happening. You can't use House of M to bring in the X-Men when the whole point was to decimate mutants. There are several other breakdowns/tragedies in Wanda's life that were big events that they can do to set things off.

yeah in all seriousness x-men I’m guessing gonna be awhile but a man can dream lol. A tv show centered around scarlet witch would’ve been the perfect vehicle via house of M but like you said theres context that doesn’t fit.

-The nexus thing is another tease at the multiverse but we won’t out right get it until DS2

-Teyonah Paris mentioned that fans were going to freak out at who she was referencing. Not sure if she was just trying to bring more hype to the show but I will say that we didn’t necessarily see the engineer. We may still be in for a surprise

-Feel like after credit scene along with a lot of other hints confirm that Evan Peters-QS is an illusion from Agatha and not necessarily plucked from the Fox Xmen universe. More of a wink to audiences.

-Feige and co. are very smart for allowing Monica to develop her powers on television instead of waiting for Captain Marvel 2. They just assured more viewership from general audiences while essentially promoting the sequel to a billion dollar film that hasn’t started filming yet.

-Acting in this episode is phenomenal

-Feel like after credit scene along with a lot of other hints confirm that Evan Peters-QS is an illusion from Agatha and not necessarily plucked from the Fox Xmen universe. More of a wink to audiences.

How anyone could've really thought it was more than that was always wishful thinking to me. But alot of y'all had so much energy about the Fox Universe, I wasn't trying to play Debbie Downer:lol:

when Monica was going through, as soon as she heard CM's voice in her head she got visibly pissed and the powers came through :nerd: :lol:

When the Soldier lady said how Rambo's mom wasn't the only one they were loyal to also made Monica salty for a sec:lol:

vlcsnap-2021-02-19-08h25m13s635.png

vlcsnap-2021-02-19-08h25m24s273.png

:rofl::rofl: :rofl:
At them straight making fun of us. I can’t wait to watch CBR on YouTube. Homie was going SO HARD for Mephisto! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom