WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

i mean thats for certain but when some make it seem like legit leaked info even psing bs for the vid preview

The Youtube game is the game. Always have that Max Kellerman conviction in EVERYTHING you say and just ignore it when you're wrong. Weatherman, Politician, Youtube Host, it's all the same ****. No one remembers after their next upload flip flopping:lol:

Also, what i will say is while many were prepared for/expected Agatha, I don't think anyone expected how hard her damn theme song would be!!!! :lol::rofl::pimp::pimp:

I cannot thank Marvel enough for this series.
It's probably one of my favorite creations from Marvel "so far".

PO

I gotta say WandaVision has been an incredible ride thus far.

Whoever came up with the concept of this show had to have been using the strongest hallucinogens known to man. :lol:

Last edited:

Happy Endings......

161t2o.gif

Also, what i will say is while many were prepared for/expected Agatha, I don't think anyone expected how hard her damn theme song would be!!!! :lol::rofl::pimp::pimp:

I cannot thank Marvel enough for this series.
It's probably one of my favorite creations from Marvel "so far".

PO

They can do a spinoff off that Harkness character

Last edited:
I still think Mephisto is the main villain. He may not appear in WandaVision but he will show up in DS2.

Also think that the bunny is actually doc strange.

I still think Mephisto is the main villain. He may not appear in WandaVision but he will show up in DS2.

Also think that the bunny is actually doc strange.

For me, they might introduce Nightmare as the "true" villain (Agatha could be him, be working with him or controlled by him), but like i said earlier, Marvel has provided the platform for any of these theories to occur in this series & thats why I love it.

PO

Last edited:
This. ****. Betta. Win some type of award. You can tell it was written to be watched along with the internet. Like, it’s not going to hit the same if you just binge watch it next month. It’s almost like they were writing around people’s theories. “Oh y’all think Mephisto’s coming?! Tell Kevin Bacon to go home. We don’t need him.” :lol:

If the vibe of Wanda going down into the basement is how all of DS2 is going to be that’s going to be super intense.
The mood definitely changed, didn't it? I think it will be a lot 'darker' because Sam Raimi is directing DS2. I want to assume the final two episodes will have a more serious tone and the end of Wanda's sitcoms.

MCU Wanda is not going to die and have Strange have to deal with an alt-universe Wanda. All the character buildup will just be washed away if another Wanda appears.

I'm glad I never cancelled my subscription, amirite?

Vision is going to die again and I think Wanda realizing her kids will be gone too is going too push her over the edge.

Also, "Nexus" beings (Wanda) are powerful beings who give birth to even more powerful kids. Since one of Agatha's true wants is to control & utilize their(kids) power, she could want it to help open that book in her chamber. So I feel the kids will be a key point in the remaining story for these last two episodes & beyond.

PO

Last edited:
feels like the whole episode was to troll fans though the ultron theory was sounding good with dude trying to revive him maybe to take his place but it might be too obvious now

I posted that tweet & like you mentioned, the show is setting up a platform to where that could happen, but personally I'm stuck on Strange/Nightmare/Agatha being the only cool reveals we see in WV, as Ultron would be over the top, but hey thats why we watch the episodes! :lol:

At the end of the day the reasoning is probably going to be Hayward stole Vision’s body in order to weaponize, reverse-engineer and mass-produce it as Earth’s new line of defense or some ****. :ohwell:

PO

- I still don't believe we met Monica's aerospace engineer.
- Still curious as to who Jimmy's missing person is. It isn't Agatha since she was already identified from the beginning of the series. I hope they circle back on that in the final two episodes.
- If this leads to Strange joining at the end of the series, I hope they have a couple scenes where the events catches his attention and he does his thing to get to Wanda.
- I do hope they expand on the idea of Wanda being a Nexus.

I posted that tweet & like you mentioned, the show is setting up a platform to where that could happen, but personally I'm stuck on Strange/Nightmare/Agatha being the only cool reveals we see in WV, as Ultron would be over the top, but hey thats why we watch the episodes! :lol:

At the end of the day the reasoning is probably going to be Hayward stole Vision’s body in order to weaponize, reverse-engineer and mass-produce it as Earth’s new line of defense or some ****. :ohwell:

PO
This is what makes the conversation fun. We all get to hear peoples theories, regardless how absurd they sound lol.
Yeah, I don't believe Ultron is coming back at the end of this series lol. And I think Hayward is just an ******* Skrull that will be revealed eventually.

let the theories fly

My last predictions (some of it mentioned above):

-Doctor Strange in the Finale.
-They might introduce Nightmare as the "true" villain (Agatha could be him, be working with him or controlled by him)
--
MCU hopefully gives us another "Sweet Dreams" saving moment with Pietro like he did in the Fox movies. :pimp:

PO

so RamBae got her powers, any idea WHO she’s gonna use them on? I don’t her and Wanda bump heads with Wanda about to fall off the deep end. Maybe Agnes but idk. Would love to see her **** up Hayward when he name drops Danvers

Back
Top Bottom