WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Friday Night Lights had one of the most attractive female casts of all time. Lyla, Tyra, Julie, Mrs. Taylor and Jess were all attractive.

Television dramas tend to cast beautiful women... :smile:

As they should. We need to stop perpetuating the acceptance of ugly fatties and then being called out for "fat shaming" for pointing out that you cant eat a diet of 6 cupcakes a day. All 95% of women need to do to be considered attractive is not eat like a disgusting slob and we cant even hold them to that :smh:

Last edited:
As they should. We need to stop perpetuating the acceptance of ugly fatties and then being called out for "fat shaming" for pointing out that you cant eat a diet of 6 cupcakes a day. All 95% of women need to do to be considered attractive is not eat like a disgusting slob and we cant even hold them to that :smh:
lmao. Tellem why u mad you dude

lmao. Tellem why u mad you dude

Hey. This is an issue that affects you too. The number of fat and obese women for every race is significantly higher than the men (besides Asian where obesity rates are kept in check for both genders). Which means a man with standards will have less women to choose from. Part of the reason women who are a 6 on a 10 scale believe they deserve a chiseled faced, muscular, 6'1", high earning man who saves children from 3rd world countries in his spare time. Especially women with degrees. As if I can have sex with her bachelor's in liberal arts.

Son can't handle a little extra mass

Haha sunshine doesnt read TAY.
I love my chunky monkeys.

All jokes aside. The feminist movement was all about love the skin your in etc. Etc...blame that ugly no talent hack lena dunham.

But now its shifting to love the skin your in but be healthy with it.

Because they strive to annoy us all. Look at this ****. The same people promoting "love the skin your in" when they see someone in a billboard who actually loves the skin she is in

View media item 1786302
This was their silly little protest on the subject. Only highlighting why we need gym and gym supplements.

Luckily this didnt phase the CEO of this firm. He faded em back. Put up a similar poster online with a whale on it for the feminist :lol:

Jesus the misogyny is strong in you. :lol: :smh:

I'm getting too old for if NT if its going to stay on this He man woman haters tip.

Last edited:
also "calling out the contradictions in feminism" is a strange thing to say given how large and diverse a political movement that is.

And lets not pretend its entirely mens fault. The fashion industry which is run mostly by women mostly use models that are way skinnier than girls you'll see in Playboy or Maxim. And I'm not convinced that the disproportional affect it has on women is by leaps and bounds. Men have to work on their game, their salary and career, their body, and (depending on where they live), their style. Women only need to bring one of those things to the table. They can cry me a river.

1. I don't know or care who's fault it is it is simple that mostly benefits us as men. Thats like a white guy telling me "I didn't own slaves!" :lol:

2. Not convinced? Dude cmon don't be stubborn it's reality. look how eating disorders break down along gender lines.

3. So your saying men have a whole spectrum of avenues, to be considered attractive and women only have one? and you think it's better being a women? :lol:

Your crazy, I wouldn't trade a being a man for a second, it's simply way better. like way way. If im poor I can be in shape and have sharp game, if I have money I can be fat, ugly and boorish. Their are a million ways to get women, but for women, in the words of the great Patrice Oneal "Helles Barrys ***** and ***** that work at mcdonalds ***** is the same thing." :lol:

I can't understand why anyone would get their jimmies rustled by what the women are doing.

They are pointing out that the poster implies you have to live up to an incredibly narrow and difficult to attain beauty standard.

Like it or lump it its fair point.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
decided to watch some animated marvel movies, since I've never seen one. Always preferred DC. Saw Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2. Not watching another animated marvel movie ever again. :smh: The difference in quality is jarring.

Last edited:
Marvel animated films are some of the worst superhero adaptations on this planet
laugh.gif

you never lied. I can't defend that ********. So mad that Marvel thinks that is passable while DC is putting out straight classics

Whatever Marvel cartoons I've watched, I've liked

EMH, Avengers Assemble

Ok, I don't like the new Spiderman cartoon :lol:

I didn't have any problems with the Ultimate Avengers films

I even liked the animated film where the avengers's children had to avenge their parents

The animation in avengers assemble sucks. I don't like the animation in the dc animated movies either. They give characters some of the weirdest hairlines i've seen for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom