WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I thought vin diesel is actually a nerd. Dont quote me but I am pretty sure he plays D&D. I'm sure he got the script because he would be excited about it.
Nah you're right. He's legit a D&D master. I heard somewhere the last witch hunter is slightly inspired by his character

Didnt say i wouldnt watch/like the show. Just i still protest the choice...and will scrutinize the first 2 eps.

Regarding the lego rumor stuff:
It's been rumored that Lang will be Giant Man in the film, so I can see that happening. Only thing is who's the big threat that'll require him to be Giant Man?
And yeah JJ is looking to be another hit. We may be getting Marvel Netflix shows for a while if they can turn her show into a hit. Wishing AOS gets canceled, so they could throw it on there. An improved budget, along with it being on Netflix would do wonders for the show.

extreme hate

Not a fan of hers either

jamel-musson-chappelles-show.jpg

Unite!

Will still watch tho

Regarding the lego rumor stuff:

It's been rumored that Lang will be Giant Man in the film, so I can see that happening. Only thing is who's the big threat that'll require him to be Giant Man?

And yeah JJ is looking to be another hit. We may be getting Marvel Netflix shows for a while if they can turn her show into a hit. Wishing AOS gets canceled, so they could throw it on there. An improved budget, along with it being on Netflix would do wonders for the show.
The difference between AoS and netflix original shows is all about format, approach and execution. Different audiences and different bottom line.

I do not think going to netflix would mean an improved budget. I'm pretty sure ABC is providing the bigger one just due to the amount of eps they order alone. It's just about where that money is going too. There's things a netflix budget can't do cuz of limitations.

Plus once again it just comes down to the writers and actors you get some times. Most network shows could be high quality if showrunners/executives would get the best ppl in the writer's room and isn't hard if you just look at other really well written shows that have ended or were canceled.

The difference between AoS and netflix original shows is all about format, approach and execution. Different audiences and different bottom line.

I do not think going to netflix would mean an improved budget. I'm pretty sure ABC is providing the bigger one just due to the amount of eps they order alone. It's just about where that money is going too. There's things a netflix budget can't do cuz of limitations.

Plus once again it just comes down to the writers and actors you get some times. Most network shows could be high quality if showrunners/executives would get the best ppl in the writer's room and isn't hard if you just look at other really well written shows that have ended or were canceled.
It may not get a larger budget per se, but I believe they'll utilize it better. If it were to transition to Netflix, I doubt we'd be getting these 22 episodes like we're getting from ABC. . ****, Marco Polo was given a $90 million dollar budget for 10 episodes. AOS also has an established fanbase that'll more than likely switch over, with the possibility of getting those viewers who already have netflix and may stumble on it.

I used to think AoS would be better if it was cut down to 13 episodes, but this season they seem to be doing just fine lol

It may not get a larger budget per se, but I believe they'll utilize it better. If it were to transition to Netflix, I doubt we'd be getting these 22 episodes like we're getting from ABC. . ****, Marco Polo was given a $90 million dollar budget for 10 episodes. AOS also has an established fanbase that'll more than likely switch over, with the possibility of getting those viewers who already have netflix and may stumble on it.
Well again, that's cuz they have to. Plus you gotta look at the original shows Netflix has. 10-13 eps about a street level hero.

Netflix don't got the money to do all the flashy **** you might take for granted when you watch an AoS ep. No believable looking helicarriers, flying ships, etc. if AoS was on netflix. No multiple locations around the world and no cg or good enough special efx for super powers. It's just that on the flip you may get a more serious tone, better writing and acting, and then the most of the money would go to what's most important to the show and that'd be the fighting so fight choreography. Also netflix like any tv or cable network only has so much money to shell out when they're setting budgets for their series. The more successful ones usually get the bigger budgets (see GoT taking up most of the HBO budget or TWD getting the shaft cuz they brought in ratings anyway with ****** seasons while BB or MM took up most of the AMC budget)

You can look at a show like the Flash and see how they've managed to find success with it which is why WB/DC didn't say we should launch this show on HBO instead. It's not really about will the AoS fan base switch over. It's about wanting to have your Marvel show on a network channel during prime time so it can reach the biggest audience at all times. Plus Disney owns ABC.

Last edited:
as far as the Giant Man rumor, what kind of deal does Rudd have?

could it possibly play out like the comic where Tonys experiment kills a hero (i know it wasnt Antman) causing some heroes to switch sides ala Spider-Man? :nerd:

Was just listening to collider heroes and this broad said "I wish when spider-man unmask in the civil war movie they go and murder his whole family to shake things up" lmao where do they find these people?

I dont even watch jimmy kimmel but palicki bae going to be on tonight. Got it recording ring just for her

Last edited:
Was just listening to collider heroes and this broad said "I wish when spider-man unmask in the civil war movie they go and murder his whole family to shake things up" lmao where do they find these people?

Isn't almost what happened? Aunt May catches a bullet intended for Peter and leads to one of my favorite Spider-Man moments

tumblr_inline_n1r9b1jQHt1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9bdw96t1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9bmpm1x1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9cgjBnL1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9cswniK1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9dltlaj1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9duxxzH1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9e6RoSn1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9eidu3J1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9esEcHi1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9f1T5Al1s16be1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1r9fdXIXs1s16be1.jpg