WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Now he in a Disney+ show. Makes me think they just couldn’t afford him for another cameo on AoS. Also wonder did they even ask.

Good question. Maybe they wasn’t high enough on the totem pole to deal directly with the director. :lol:

So is it a Fury series or somebody in S.H.I.E.L.D getting a whole series to themselves? Need it to be Jimmy Woo for the laughs, I can see like a Lethal Weapon/Rush Hour vibe to it too.
Probably SWORD or Agents of ATLAS. Jimmy woo heads them

So is it a Fury series or somebody in S.H.I.E.L.D getting a whole series to themselves? Need it to be Jimmy Woo for the laughs, I can see like a Lethal Weapon/Rush Hour vibe to it too.
That would be hilarious.

Will this eventually lead to Secret Invasion??

The site has also shared a lengthy character breakdown for the MCU's Moon Knight:

"Spector was a former pugilist, mercenary, and CIA agent. He’s double-crossed by his boss, Raoul Bushman, after they find a mysterious archaeological site, which Bushman planned to loot for his own selfish means. Near death, Spector comes into contact with Khonshu, an Egyptian moon god, who offers him another chance to live, in return for becoming his avatar on this world. Spector accepts the deal and is reborn with superhuman powers. He then returns to the U.S. and accumulates immense wealth after investing his earnings as a mercenary and becomes the crimefighter known as 'Moon Knight.'
"Spector also created multiple identities, including the alias of millionaire Steven Grant to misdirect people from his mercenary history and Jake Lockley, a low-key taxicab driver that helps him keep a closer ear to the streets and criminal elements."
Here's where things get really interesting, though. The site notes that Keanu Reeves is the top of Marvel Studios' wish list to play Moon Knight!

Bruh...

What’s amazing is how all these stars WANT to be in the MCU. I don’t think it’s just a money thing either..

Most grew up on this and with how the world is accepting of these movies, they can be in the films and be an actor. Just play around in different roles. Robert Redford was in a Marvel movie.

The site has also shared a lengthy character breakdown for the MCU's Moon Knight:

Here's where things get really interesting, though. The site notes that Keanu Reeves is the top of Marvel Studios' wish list to play Moon Knight!
This is so going to turn out like John Wick lololol

McFarlane Boseman tribute in Spawn issue 311.
B9EC58F6-9BE7-4DAD-9203-6415A1A4A65B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom