WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yo since Marvel now has control over damn everything (partially Spider-man with Sony). Im gonna go out on a limb and say they will have one movie that ties in damn near EVERYTHING. Old X-men and old Spider-men will now be Cannon and Marvel would just say they were from another universe. Its bound to happen

Plus remember Vulture is gonna be in Morbius movie...a lot of **** is about to go down.

Who’s coming out first with their own multi-verse? Flash or Spiderman?

Well as of right now, Spider-man 3 will be coming out first. It got delayed to December 2021. Flash comes out June of 2022. We can expect more delays due to Covid, so these can either be pushed back some more.

Yo since Marvel now has control over damn everything (partially Spider-man with Sony). Im gonna go out on a limb and say they will have one movie that ties in damn near EVERYTHING. Old X-men and old Spider-men will now be Cannon and Marvel would just say they were from another universe. Its bound to happen

Plus remember Vulture is gonna be in Morbius movie...a lot of **** is about to go down.

That'll be dope if they end up doing that. Imagine them getting old casting for characters that never made it onscreen due to cancellations. Sony's Spider-man 4 was suppose to have John Malkovich as the Vulture. I was curious to how that would've turned out.

Also imagine revisiting the Fox version of the Fantastic 4. I want to see Chris Evans Human Torch make a cameo. :lol:

Who’s coming out first with their own multi-verse? Flash or Spiderman?
The next Spider-Man movie is coming out Dec 2021 unless there's another year of covid.

The Flashpoint movie is coming out Jun 3rd 2022.

Dr. Strange & the Multiverse of Madness is suppose to come out in March 2022.

posted and then deleted by jamie

1601676071870.png

Nice, wonder who's Miles.

Actually now I think about it there's probably no Miles since they have Jamie as the main black guy.

Man, if Spider-Man 3 becomes the Intro to the Spider-Verse. I'm going to lose my mind.

Imagine seeing Maguire and Garfield back in the suit interacting with Holland. Lawd.

^ I'm hoping so! I'd rather have a live action version of all that instead of the CGI scene they originally planned for the first Spider-Verse film.

Looking at the caliber of almost every actor cast as a Spidey villain especially when they're the main villain it would be crazy to cast him as Sandman. Like even the secondary villains are good actors.

Cena has the look, but his acting needs work. I'd obviously go with someone else.

Just re-watched ASM2. Can't wait to see a better version of Electro. :lol: The whole story with Peter's parents and Osborn was still and remains, garbage.

A lotta folks are just now knowing these characters. Through the mcu at that.
U get folks asking wtf vision is doing still alive!?!?

Eh. Kinda hope they stray away with the whole "no more ____" making Wanda look crazy.

Just give her Vision and be done with it then let Dr. Strange with the multiversal fallout.

Yeah, but I think they have to. Even if not now, later. It’s a pivotal moment in Marvel like Thanos’ snap. All I can hope is that when it happens, it’s executed right.

Back
Top Bottom