WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Avengers-Endgame-Story-Original-Avengers.jpg

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be :frown:

I like how CM was so strong she was going to take the gauntlet away from Thanos, but then Thanos had to cheat by removing a stone from the gauntlet and punching her with it smh. That set it up for you know who to steal her thunder.

I like how CM was so strong she was going to take the gauntlet away from Thanos, but then Thanos had to cheat by removing a stone from the gauntlet and punching her with it smh. That set it up for you know who to steal her thunder.

She had the gauntlet in her possession.. she could have just thrown it on herself and snapped them away

I'm gonna spoiler tag my thoughts about the movie even though I'm not sure why I need to at this point.
Things I liked is gonna be short because it's probably the same as everyone else. Set up was dope, finding Thanos only to find out it was too late was awesome even though I knew time travel was the solution, I felt the weight of how hopeless they were.
I'm no film student, but acting wise I thought everyone killed it.
It had just the right amount of comedy. I was worried they would force jokes.
The battle at the end was EPIC. Cap + mjolnir vs Thanos:nthat:. Although it was strange he looked better at wielding it than Thor. The fight choreography for that was A1
I've never cried during a movie but IM's death was the closest. The cheeseburger line almost got me too.
Things a didn't like
Hulk still seemed like a joke. He got to do the snap but other than that he wasn't utilized much especially in the final battle. Pepper pots put in more work then Hulk...
for a 3 hour movie a few things felt rushed. IM figuring out time travel in what looked like hours after they told him. A lot more time could have passed but it didn't seem that way.
The link between the different time line Nebula's was weird. Her memories where fragmented but conveniently they were able to play back exactly the details Thanos needed to figure everything out.
Steve's retirement didn't sit well with me personally. They had him return the stones solo just to set it up but returning them without issue seems extremely difficult. Then he has short convo with Falcon and that's it... got no one else's thoughts on the matter.

that was one of my favorite parts of the movie. The look on both their faces when that headbutt happened

Where did Gamora go?
Why didn't Nebula just return to the future as soon as she regained control? Her device clearly worked.
Doesn't Hulk have regenerative abilities? Why was his arm still jacked up at the end?
Are all of the movies going forward going to take place in 2024 and after?

Yea I was wondering the same thing. They explicitly said that changing the past doesn't change the future yet Cap showed up as an old man?

There will always be continuity issues with a time travel narrative, you will find tons with this one when you actually break it down, so I suggest people simplify their expectations and enjoy what we were given, it’s hard to have a grand opening and a grand closing, this conclusion couldn’t have been any better for either of Caps or Tony’s characters, like my wife said, Tony lived his life, he had the love if his life, had a family, had his legacy, Cap never did, he was a man out of time this whole saga and he got the ending he deserved, got his love and his family...he came back an old man, because he never came back through the quantum realm, he arrived at that moment in time naturally after living his life....it was beautifully done if you ask me...I was hella sad for tony and Nat but can’t conclude such a huge story without the consequences....Tony will be remembered, Cap will die a natural death remembering an actual life that didn’t revolve around fighting.

Where did Gamora go?
Why didn't Nebula just return to the future as soon as she regained control? Her device clearly worked.
Doesn't Hulk have regenerative abilities? Why was his arm still jacked up at the end?
With hulk, takes time.. he'll be fine by next movie I assume

I assume gamora got snapped away like everyone else from that timeline

Yea not sure what happened on the nebula point

Do yall think Capt Marvel/Wanda/Thor could have use the gauntlet with minimum to none damage without getting tony killed smh

Where did Gamora go?
think Gamora snapped away
The past Nebula took the device and went back to the future. Future nebula got there when the ship got there
Professor Hulk is weaker than normal hulk. He may be smarter but doesn’t have the same powers

Did anyone else...

...sit through the credits knowing there wasnt any post credit scenes? lol its tradition

I did because I read an article saying there was a sound at the end but it was just that bell ringing. Don’t know what the significance of that was.

another continuity issue was Wanda’s presence, she appeared while the mind stone had been stolen from the past, which would have negated her existence, as well as QS and Vision...at least until they were replaced back....but like someone said earlier, we are dealing with different rules of time travel, where I don’t think we are supposed to see this as a straight flow of time, but like the Ancient One explained, more of different realities...as visualized when present Gamora Shoots past Gamora and somehow they didn’t both cease to exist....I’m thinking there is just different versions of all these characters, so Old man Steve went back and lived his life, he probably did change Peggy’s trajectory, but that was it, I’m gonna assume her being SHIELD would be receptive of an explanation from time travel Steve and fell in line with keeping things to themselves and Steve assumed a new identity or something, remember he was shown in 1970, not exactly when he crash landed and went into ice, so he let all the other events play out as they did and stayed away while his past self was pulled from the Ice and all the other events transpired...eventually we come into a time paradox of sorts regardless and this is why time travel is impossible fellas...lmao

another continuity issue was Wanda’s presence, she appeared while the mind stone had been stolen from the past, which would have negated her existence, as well as QS and Vision...at least until they were replaced back....but like someone said earlier, we are dealing with different rules of time travel, where I don’t think we are supposed to see this as a straight flow of time, but like the Ancient One explained, more of different realities...as visualized when present Gamora Shoots past Gamora and somehow they didn’t both cease to exist....I’m thinking there is just different versions of all these characters, so Old man Steve went back and lived his life, he probably did change Peggy’s trajectory, but that was it, I’m gonna assume her being SHIELD would be receptive of an explanation from time travel Steve and fell in line with keeping things to themselves and Steve assumed a new identity or something, remember he was shown in 1970, not exactly when he crash landed and went into ice, so he let all the other events play out as they did and stayed away while his past self was pulled from the Ice and all the other events transpired...eventually we come into a time paradox of sorts regardless and this is why time travel is impossible fellas...lmao
The premise they're using is that things were borrowed and returned, when they should have been

So cap returns the stones and mjolner to their points so things continue as they should to get them to their proper place.. so SW, QS and vision still happen as they would have

But from that prospective, Loki taking off could create the biggest ripple

think Gamora snapped away
The past Nebula took the device and went back to the future. Future nebula got there when the ship got there
Professor Hulk is weaker than normal hulk. He may be smarter but doesn’t have the same powers
nah I mean before future Nebula was captured. He ran back to the ship to warn them about Thanos instead of just returning to warn them

CM was dry and overpowered. Brie's performance didn't really help that

This movie made me realize there's kind of nothing to that character at all, not even in the comics. I mean even Superman has angles. She has none.

It's a terrible character.

The premise they're using is that things were borrowed and returned, when they should have been

So cap returns the stones and mjolner to their points so things continue as they should to get them to their proper place.. so SW, QS and vision still happen as they would have

But from that prospective, Loki taking off could create the biggest ripple

gonna assume he shape shifts into someone else and pulls strings from the shadows since there will now be 2 Loki’s rolling around....past present still pretty much a villain as he didn’t go on his path to redemption till after the Dark World...we are to assume, Loki would figure this time travel narrative and play his cards smart...

Back
Top Bottom