WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

so how do you guys think the WandaVision is going to work?

olsen had this to say...

There’s quite a few other comic books that we’re pulling from and it’s going to be Wanda and the Vision, and I think at the Disney+ launch chat, they showed a photo of us in the ’50s.

but if you've seen the film then you know...

that vision didn't return but it being in the 50s, you think cap did some manipulating before he settled down with peggy?

i can't come up with a story right now on how they could do it and especially being brought to the 50s?

also, i guess the Black Widow movies gon be...

a prequel now but i thought they were going to make it female heavy with okoye, valkyrie and nebula in there?

i guess that female groups gon' have to be a different movie without BW?
Maybe a House of M type thing but not affecting the entire world/universe

so how do you guys think the WandaVision is going to work?

olsen had this to say...

There’s quite a few other comic books that we’re pulling from and it’s going to be Wanda and the Vision, and I think at the Disney+ launch chat, they showed a photo of us in the ’50s.

but if you've seen the film then you know...

that vision didn't return but it being in the 50s, you think cap did some manipulating before he settled down with peggy?

i can't come up with a story right now on how they could do it and especially being brought to the 50s?

also, i guess the Black Widow movies gon be...

a prequel now but i thought they were going to make it female heavy with okoye, valkyrie and nebula in there?

i guess that female groups gon' have to be a different movie without BW?

I’m going with alternate timeline...

this threads gon' move fast this weekend so imma create some discussions right now

so how did thanos' army get to the present exactly? i thought it was just that one ship that snuck in to the present time? then all of a sudden his whole army including the well and alive children showed up

also, seemed like they depowered his "children", corvus and cull obsidian were pretty OP in IW but seemed like they were ignored in EG?

they haven't established she can do that though, even against thanos in that fight she was just hurling stuff at him, really no magic or other feats there

I’m going with alternate timeline...

there are no alternate timeline, cap brought back all the stones as if they didn't leave so that nothing changes

the ancient one explained it when banner wanted to take the stone, she showed a different timeline where if bruce takes the stone his timeline would be fine but her timeline would be screwed but then banner said there wouldn't be that alternate once all the stones are placed back

Korg and Meek!

I want someone to write down EVERYONE that was apart of that final battle

this threads gon' move fast this weekend so imma create some discussions right now

so how did thanos' army get to the present exactly? i thought it was just that one ship that snuck in to the present time? then all of a sudden his whole army including the well and alive children showed up

also, seemed like they depowered his "children", corvus and cull obsidian were pretty OP in IW but seemed like they were ignored in EG?

they haven't established she can do that though, even against thanos in that fight she was just hurling stuff at him, really no magic or other feats there

there are no alternate timeline, cap brought back all the stones as if they didn't leave so that nothing changes

the ancient one explained it when banner wanted to take the stone, she showed a different timeline where if bruce takes the stone his timeline would be fine but her timeline would be screwed but then banner said there wouldn't be that alternate once all the stones are placed back

Great point. Great ****ing point. Never noticed that until now.

There should be exactly one alternate timeline; the one where Loki slips away with the Tesseract.

We have no idea what Cap did...Also Loki making off with the Tesseract in the 2012 timeline would’ve definitely changed some stuff up...

Never had your mom or dad ask how much you love me? I used to tell my mom a million billion infinity. Just a thing kids do. No real significance behind it.

oh damn, I didn't know steez was being serious with that question.

My daughter's 3 and she tells me that she loves me 10 times, all the time. I used to tell my boys I was a bijillion times better than them in Street Fighter 2. But yeah, kids say that **** all the time.

There should be exactly one alternate timeline; the one where Loki slips away with the Tesseract.
We have no idea what Cap did...Also Loki making off with the Tesseract in the 2012 timeline would’ve definitely changed some stuff up...

that's interesting, that means they knew about the missing tesseract (not sure if they know loki took it) and really didn't bother fixing it? i assume cap returns the 70s tesseract and there's no way to return one for the avengers time

Cap would have had to prevent that from ever happening on his trip. But that's never indicated and the actual situation (which is horrible if you think about it) is not brought up by the Avengers after it happened.

Either it's a plothole or an intentional move to create conflict in future installments.

Cap would have had to prevent that from ever happening on his trip. But that's never indicated.

Either it's a plothole or an intentional move to create conflict in future installments.

probably on purpose because of his disney+ show though i believe that one was described as him affecting history with his mischief through his life so i assume it was him messing with old events but if it is based on the loki that escaped then he shouldn't have the ability to time travel

they really should have made a plot where time travel wasn't possible anymore because then it becomes too convenient and why it not being used in future tragedies becomes an ongoing issue

Yeah I’m full on thinking this whole use of
time travel
as plot devise here is definitely going to have some fallout...

Also

Does Doctor Strange circa Endgame, not have access to the time stone any longer?

If Steve has to return all the stones then that means that went back to 2012 as well...Thus meaning in 2019 the time stone had still been destroyed by Thanos...

Yeah I’m full on thinking this whole use of
time travel
as plot devise here is definitely going to have some fallout...

Also

Does Doctor Strange circa Endgame, not have access to the time stone any longer?

If Steve has to return all the stones then that means that went back to 2012 as well...Thus meaning in 2019 the time stone had still been destroyed by Thanos...

yup, there shouldn't be anymore stones in existence

probably on purpose because of his disney+ show though i believe that one was described as him affecting history with his mischief through his life so i assume it was him messing with old events but if it is based on the loki that escaped then he shouldn't have the ability to time travel

they really should have made a plot where time travel wasn't possible anymore because then it becomes too convenient and why it not being used in future tragedies becomes an ongoing issue

Exactly what I thought too...

Going to go ahead and assume it’s going to get dealt with in upcoming movies...Just to early to tell right now unfortunately...

tumblr_pqjwthPl3d1x0bvwko1_540.gif

tumblr_pqjwthPl3d1x0bvwko2_540.gif

tumblr_pqjwthPl3d1x0bvwko3_540.gif

tumblr_pqjwthPl3d1x0bvwko4_540.gif

A few guys behind me called the scene BS. It was silly. Female empowerment. Whatever.

The movie was good, not great. Too fan servicey at times, but it is what it is. Glad I got it out of the way so the Internet can't spoil it for me.

Let the ladies be great. Plenty of women in the crowd cheered during this moment. Whats wrong with showing empowered women? Whats wrong with fan service and keeping the people who supported you from the start happy?

Let the ladies be great. Plenty of women in the crowd cheered during this moment. Whats wrong with showing empowered women? Whats wrong with fan service and keeping the people who supported you from the start happy?

Yeah I’m fine with it...Just not how they framed it with Captain Marvel...They went from her being ridiculously op to nerfing her back to making her op...All in the space of about two minutes...

I said the guys behind me called it BS. I said it was what it was. It didn't bother me. I found it silly that an OP character needs a convoy when we saw what she's capable of.

Back
Top Bottom