WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

It has already been revealed that Feige will continue to report directly to Alan Horn and Alan Bergman, Co-Chairmen of Walt Disney Studios. Meanwhile, Dan Buckley remains President of Marvel Entertainment, and reports to Feige regarding creative and editorial matters. Moreover, Buckley reports to Perlmutter when it comes to operations, sales, games and licenses. Finally, all creative executives in the publishing sphere report to Buckley.

However, new information from ComicBook.com suggests that Marvel Comics' Joe Quesada -- former CCO of Marvel Entertainment -- is now the company's Executive Vice President, Creative Director. Quesada will continue to be Marvel's creative lead, reporting to Buckley. Additionally, Jeph Loeb -- Executive Vice President of Marvel Television -- no longer reports to Buckley, and now reports directly to Feige.

Last edited:
Marvel Rumored To Be Casting THE INHUMANS For MS. MARVEL; Vin Diesel Reportedly Eyed For Black Bolt

Casting is reportedly underway for all the Marvel Cinematic Universe shows coming to Disney+ and GWW (who have dropped a few reliable scoops in the past) have now weighed in with what could be some game-changing information about that planned Ms. Marvel TV series.

Apparently, two characters who could appear in the series are Inhuman Royal Family members Black Bolt and Maximus. Guardians of the Galaxy star Vin Diesel - who spent years campaigning for the role of Black Bolt - is being considered for the King of the Inhumans. He only voices Groot, so that's not something which will confuse viewers.

Here's where things get a little more surprising, though.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson, who starred as Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron, is said to be Marvel's top choice to play Maximus, Black Bolt's brother. By the time Ms. Marvel hits screens, seven or eight years will have passed since he played the speedster, so they could probably get away with him playing another character...after all, Gemma Chan will star in Eternals after appearing in Captain Marvel!
WOW if that happens what a waste of an actor, to cast Vin as Black Bolt. Guy has easily one of the 10 most recognizable voices to a face. Only to cast him in a non speaking role.

1571232779327.png

I always figured Black Widow would be a trilogy but given when it's set I felt you probably can at least get one more movie with Natasha as the lead out of it.

Seems there's not gonna be any MCU movies set during the 5 year timeskip where half the world was snapped away.

That time period seems ripe for exploration though. Especially with Natasha being the lead of the Avengers and coordinating everything globally and galactically.

Former Hulk Edward Norton Has Thoughts About Making An MCU Return

As for who he'd want to play, Norton is open to something more villainous: "Maybe... a baddie? Maybe I’ll write my own. I don’t know, I’m open to everything."

Former Hulk Edward Norton Has Thoughts About Making An MCU Return

As for who he'd want to play, Norton is open to something more villainous: "Maybe... a baddie? Maybe I’ll write my own. I don’t know, I’m open to everything."

This doofus, you dont create a new character. This is Marvel you dummy

If they’re gonna use inhuman characters again then can they put my dude daredevil in the mcu now.

If they’re gonna use inhuman characters again then can they put my dude daredevil in the mcu now.
Well Marvel didnt license out the Inhumans show to Netflix. Problem was just the show sucked so bow they reboot it.

All the Netflix Marvel shows gotta wait 2 years before the characters or shows can show back up in the MCU. So 2020 for some shows, 2021 for others.

When X Men comes I still don’t know who’s gonna pull Wolverine off. Hardy is the only one I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom