WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Jeph Loeb Expected To Leave MARVEL TELEVISION In The WaKe Of Kevin Feige's Elevated Role

According to Variety, Jeph Loeb's time as Head of Marvel Television will soon come to an end as Kevin Feige gains control of all Marvel operations, not just the film division. It was initially reported that Loeb would be reporting to Feige but the latest news is that Loeb will instead be seeking a similar position at another company.

Timeout, Feige is now head of Marvel, meaning not only Film and TV, but also comics, merchandises, games, etc?

I prob see that Jim Halpert F4 edit twice or thrice a month lol from wanting it to happen to now being so so as nerds who are nerder(?) than us will claim that casting so much if that happens lol.

has there actually been a fancasting that has come to fruition?

it might be a curse at this point when people photoshop you as a character before you've been casted

:lol:

What do these old filmmakers gain by saying any of this ****?

Where was that energy in the 90s when action films were doing numbers at the box office?

We're two decades into the modern era of comic book films and now in 2019 they're talking ****.
Wonder if it’s DC related? Do insiders at DC have that much pull to put out these comments while their movie is “flourishing”?

Timeout, Feige is now head of Marvel, meaning not only Film and TV, but also comics, merchandises, games, etc?
Feige is now chief creative officer. Specifically meaning he's in charge of all the creative stuff you know stories and characters. Which includes all of what you mentioned except merchandise but he isnt charge of business and theres a good few that still answer to Ike

Jeph Loeb Expected To Leave MARVEL TELEVISION In The WaKe Of Kevin Feige's Elevated Role

According to Variety, Jeph Loeb's time as Head of Marvel Television will soon come to an end as Kevin Feige gains control of all Marvel operations, not just the film division. It was initially reported that Loeb would be reporting to Feige but the latest news is that Loeb will instead be seeking a similar position at another company.
Guess Jeph was on something else creatively speaking.

Dont know where hes going unless DC makes room for him.

There is no 3rd comic juggernaut.

Good deal, but I took advantage of the initial d23 deal of $141 for 3 years of Disney+.
u can still get the verizon edal as well
they will pause ur 3 year deal until verizon deal expires
so u will basically get 4 years
i copied and pasted the exact quote in the disney+ thread
should be the last or second to last post in that thread

Last edited:
u can still get the verizon edal as well
they will pause ur 3 year deal until verizon deal expires
so u will basically get 4 years
i copied and pasted the exact quote in the disney+ thread
should be the last or second to last post in that thread
How do I do that?

I was leading the hype train for real life cute couple Krasinski and Blunt to be Reed and Sue but its kind of played out. I only liked the casting idea because they both had been in the MCU pipeline for roles that ended up going to someone else. The Graham Norton episode with them and Tom Holland only added to my love for it but I don’t think it would work. Conversely, I’ve been loving the concept art for the MCU films from Andy Park and especially Ryan Meinerding. Both of them however are inspired by the gawd Alex Ross. The way he draws certain characters like Superman and Spider-Man you can tell he really loves them. But when he draws the F4 it’s on a whole other level. It captures the real Silver age of Marvel

C5314FAB-812A-4759-914B-0C7A0C8EEC6A.jpeg

Oddly enough he’s been drawing Reed Richards to look like George Clooney and Sue Storm to look like Katheryn Winnick for the past year and a half :nerd:

Very Groovy :nthat:

Disney CEO Bob Iger Responds To Anti-Marvel Comments: "If They Want To B*tch About Movies, That's Their Right"

Disney CEO Bob Iger has weighed in and he doesn't appreciate Francis Ford Coppola's recent claims that Marvel movies are "despicable." "When Francis uses the words, 'those films are despicable', to whom is he talking?" he asked before reeling off names like Kevin Feige, Ryan Coogler, Robert Downey Jr., and Scarlett Johansson.

"Frankly, the motion picture distribution business or the theatrical exhibition business worldwide has relatively thin margins," he continued. "When those theaters run movies, not just like ours because there are other blockbusters out there too, they do exceedingly well for them and they make a lot of money on them. That actually gives them the ability to run other films that might not be as successful, but there are people in different places that want to see them."

That's a strong argument, especially as it's hard to imagine any theater being able to survive on independent and "Oscar-worthy" films alone in a time when moviegoes clearly want blockbusters.

As for how he personally feels, Iger continued: "It doesn't bother me, except I'm bothered on behalf of the people who work on those movies. It seems so disrespectful to all the people that work on those films, who are working just as hard as the people who work on their films, and are putting their creative souls on the line, just like they are."

"You tell me, Ryan Coogler making Black Panther is doing something that is, somehow or other, less than what Marty Scorsese or Francis Ford Coppola have ever done on any one of their movies. C'mon. There, I said it."

Admitting he might have ended up sounding "a little bit more defensive" than he would have liked, he acknowledged that the likes of Scorsese and Coppola are "entitled to their opinions" but still had some choice remarks for them.

"You know, Francis Ford Coppola and Martin Scorsese are two people I hold in the highest regard in terms of the films they've made, the films I've liked, the films we've all watched," he said before later adding, "If they want to b*tch about movies, that's certainly their right."

Flex that bank account and clout on them. Dare those clowns to respond to Iger. They know who’s head of the Illuminati council lol

THE SIMPSONS: Kevin Feige And The Russo Brothers Will Make A Cameo Appearance In An Upcoming Episode
On the February 23rd episode of the long-running series, Bart is mistaken for a terminally ill child and is allowed to see an early cut of the currently unreleased Vindicator sequel. However, with a full knowledge of what's to come in the movie, Bart uses those spoilers as a blackmail tool!

It's then that two movie executives - played by Avengers: Endgame directors Joe and Anthony Russo - do anything within their power to stop him spreading those major spoilers.

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige will also be lending his voice to "Bart the Bad Guy" as the Vindicator movie's villain, Chinnos (who you can see below).

1571947580675.png

I’m only 5 mins in, but whenever I watch dudes videos I always find blatant flaws in the foundation he bases his conclusions upon

Thor 1 is grouped in with Thor 2, along with first avenger.. and Ironman 2 and 3 are the movies people look

Marvel just took the wrong approach regarding Thor and to a degree cap early on.. we just saw more of THAT Thor whereas cap obviously got passed on to better guys quick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom