WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I too was sort of expecting more out of this episode. Mainly because the series reached the halfway point. But it continued to story build and we got more information about Uncle and what that watch.

Nice to see Yelena back. I hope she’s in the remaining episodes.

Curious who from the Avengers owned that watch. Can’t be Tony, right?

Maybe Ep. 5 will focus on Hawkeye confronting Yelena and Maya reporting to Uncle as to what happens.
We’ll see.

kind of anti-climactic in the end if im being honest but thats the issue with fan theories

thought kates gon be tolerable early on but then its one over the other

like she’s 22 and kidn of acting like a spoiled brat and has no problem with death and dying so its getting annoying

oh well

episode/series still good though but episodes kind of short
Yeah, she was more annoying in this episode.
But she still fine lol

This ain’t her first rodeo. Obviously, it is Simu’s. Everyone knows not to read the comments. I aint eem famous and know that.
Yeah he’s first big film and there was tons of people saying it was going to straight fail. You can only take so much before you want to react. I’d hate if I have thousands of people @ me on Twitter saying negative ****.

So we're saying he's human for having that kind of reaction? lol I'm cool with him saying that.

I’d be ready to dunk on these clowns too
F1BC9710-E188-474C-8CA4-473FDFCC0F76.jpeg

TheQuartering about to drop 10 videos over this. I can hear it now: “Look, everyone knows if you go woke, you go broke. But I don’t ever want to stop someone from getting that beeeeg. I can admit I was wrong, Shang-Chi didn’t flop. But Disney is still a slave to China like LeBron and Rittenhouse is free and Chick-Fil-A is the best and…”

do you guys think well finally get a stronger/more advanced spiderman?

theyve been bringing him along slower than a rookie quarterback and if you think back he really hasnt done anything besides get roughed up and make some pretty rookie mistakes.

which is understandable because hes young but were going on the 3rd movie.

thiught the same thing. I know he only in high school. But my guy was introduced 5 years ago. He needs to be gangsta by now. Last time I said he was the weaker Spider-Man got damn peeps brought the pitchforks out lol
Tobey was throwing fades with GG a week out from HS and Garfield was also with lizard as a Junior I believe.
need college Pete like the game.

Yeah, she was more annoying in this episode.
But she still fine lol

Hawkeye a good dude because every other Avenger would've made a move on Kate at the apt. If anything, to shut her up. But yeah, she's been ready to give it up to CB1 if he ever made a move:lol:

I can see how she can be a bit much, but then I realize she's not too different from Tom Holland's Peter Parker. I totally see that little Ms. Marvel girl acting more or less the same as Kate too. All behaving like the same typical "young adults" characters in modern tv movie/shows.

I’d be ready to dunk on these clowns too
F1BC9710-E188-474C-8CA4-473FDFCC0F76.jpeg
If they called him the biggest clown of all then they were right. kevin durant of the mcu. he's gonna get caught slippin using his burner account to agree with and give his official account props.

Really wanted the devil of hell's kitchen to show up and give everyone hands. When cb1 told kate he was also fighting maya, my heart wanted it to be Morph.

TheQuartering about to drop 10 videos over this. I can hear it now: “Look, everyone knows if you go woke, you go broke. But I don’t ever want to stop someone from getting that beeeeg. I can admit I was wrong, Shang-Chi didn’t flop. But Disney is still a slave to China like LeBron and Rittenhouse is free and Chick-Fil-A is the best and…”

This is Jeremy...:lol:

Hawkeye a good dude because every other Avenger would've made a move on Kate at the apt. If anything, to shut her up. But yeah, she's been ready to give it up to CB1 if he ever made a move:lol:

I can see how she can be a bit much, but then I realize she's not too different from Tom Holland's Peter Parker. I totally see that little Ms. Marvel girl acting more or less the same as Kate too. All behaving like the same typical "young adults" characters in modern tv movie/shows.

yah that apartment scene was creepy, i just didnt want to go there because it sounded pervy :lol:

as for holland/peter, ive actually thought about this before too but he doesnt annoy me, theyve executed it the way where its not annoying and you want to see him do ish probably because we know he has superpowers and can survive plus he’s actually in high school

while kate just has the annoying kid crap of not listening and never letting anything go that is a master archer/blackbelt/expert swordsman spoiled brat, harder to relate to that than the nerd

plus for being 22 and witnessing the destruction in NY during A1 still believes she’s invincible but in the end hailee is doing a good job at portraying it that way so it is what it is

Kevin Feige On Whether X-MEN & FANTASTIC FOUR Acquisitions Sped-Up MCU Multiverse Plans

While chatting to Collider, Kevin Feige revealed that while the "toys that were added to the toybox increased with that Fox acquisition," it didn't actually influence the time-frame.

"I think the Ancient One mentions it in Doctor Strange 1, when she's taking Stephen Strange through that mind-warping journey," he began. "And it was always one of the most powerful storytelling tools in the comics - one you have to wield carefully, because it can get overwhelming, but one that now with the 80 year history of the comics, now we have a 20 plus history of the movies, and there are enough characters that we can start playing with it that way."

In a separate interview with Screen Rant, Feige promised that more announcements are coming.

"There'll be news. There'll be various events. Obviously with the pandemic, the way we've announced things has changed and altered, and in some ways that's been good, because it's kept the focus on what's next," he said. "It's kept the focus on the projects as they come out, and certainly the anticipation for No Way Home, I would say, is as big as anything we've ever felt before, which is good timing as the movie's about to come out."

thiught the same thing. I know he only in high school. But my guy was introduced 5 years ago. He needs to be gangsta by now. Last time I said he was the weaker Spider-Man got damn peeps brought the pitchforks out lol
Tobey was throwing fades with GG a week out from HS and Garfield was also with lizard as a Junior I believe.
need college Pete like the game.

lol i posted this on reddit and got shellacked

"he saved an elevator and caught a 3000 lb car you idiot how much stronger do you want him!!"

completely missed my point

kind of anti-climactic in the end if im being honest but thats the issue with fan theories

That's the thing, you can't let them dictate your experience. I learned that lesson from WV. :lol: :smh:

My guess is what you wanted to happen, which was the
Kingpin debut
, wont happen till next episode, since that would overshadow
Yelena's arrival
last night.

PO

Last edited:
Curious who from the Avengers owned that watch. Can’t be Tony, right?

I don't think it's Tony's watch, could have some tech in it like I mentioned before though. Clint had some dialogue that said "it would blow the person's cover" "person is out the game" & "could reveal the person's identity" & everyone knows Tony Stark is Iron Man, so no idea whose it is, but I can't wait to see what goes down in these last two episodes.

PO

I don't think it's Tony's watch, could have some tech in it like I mentioned before though. Clint had some dialogue that said "it would blow the person's cover" "person is out the game" & "could reveal the person's identity" & everyone knows Tony Stark is Iron Man, so no idea whose it is, but I can't wait to see what goes down in these last two episodes.

PO

Clint's wife is Mockingbird?:nerd:

Clint's wife is Mockingbird?:nerd:

Was not thinking of Clint's wife AT ALL, but that make sense, given that we have no actual backstory of her at all & she brought up the watch to Clint/found the current location etc. Good call. Probably is hers.

PO

Was not thinking of Clint's wife AT ALL, but that make sense, given that we have no actual backstory of her at all & she brought up the watch to Clint/found the current location etc. Good call. Probably is hers.

PO

It only just jumped out to me when she switched to that Russian(?) accent out of the blue. Her convo with CB1 there definitely stuck out to me. Especially after having watched AoU recently and there was nothing much to her.

Plus, I took the whole “My family is tied to Ronin” thing more than just something he did to pass the time during the blip.

Back
Top Bottom