WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Wow. feige really hated marvel's tv division and even erased them from existence. Adrianne Palicki is still my bae.

That's the thing, you can't let them dictate your experience. I learned that lesson from WV. :lol: :smh:

My guess is what you wanted to happen, which was the
Kingpin debut
, wont happen till next episode, since that would overshadow
Yelena's arrival
last night.

PO

i knew...

i knew kingpin wasn't gon show up because my guess is he's gon show up next episode because i saw yelena in the previews and didnt think they were gon drop two surprises when there's only 6 episodes in the series

it was anti-climactic because i knew it was yelena and secondly because it just happened and she didnt even say a word and just left

it was cool but wasnt series-changing

simple as that

Last edited:
Good episode of Hawkeye. Liked how Clint kind of delved into his backstory as being Ronin.

Plus…..

Yelena finally showed up! Bout damn time. :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

1639014979419.jpeg

That character was on Agents of Shield.
And it’ll most likely be a title that’s passed on, similar to Black Widow, Captain America or Sorcerer Supreme.

Very curious to see how they wrap this up in only 2 episodes cause there are now a handful of active storylines happening at the same time.

Hailee and Florence bae sharing the same screen together for the next 10+ years? Scarlett who?

Agents of Shield basically confirmed it themselves final two seasons. All that time travel changing the past and present.
Everything up to end of S4 is canon. Everything else is separate TL

so Adrianne Palicki is still Bobbi Morse lol

I’m not wondering if his wife was an agent. Not specifically Mockingbird but someone else

Yeah, I just threw out Mockingbird because I didn't know any other female characters for Clint. Could totally be a new one or some obscure comic character.

Yeah, I just threw out Mockingbird because I didn't know any other female characters for Clint. Could totally be a new one or some obscure comic character.
They totally just made the black LARPer an old Hawkeye villain named Bombshell. Marvel really be out here tossing Easter eggs all around.

His wife being an ex shield agent would make sense for why she’s always so calm in these situations. Sure they’ve been married for years but a regular civilian wouldn’t be this calm and understanding.

I'm glad she knows everything and is chill and the kids kinda have an idea too. Sick of the family always crying about not knowing trope.

Back
Top Bottom