MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I blame that stupid Matt Damon movie for the crap these SJW are pulling, but then again, we did have the SWS complaining about LC being too black :lol:

I'm interested to see if they give Misty a bigger part in the Defenders since her and Colleen are the homies in the comics. Netflix and Marvel could do so much and make great things if they wanted to.

I have to disagree, Tilda and the Dr. Strange filmmakers did catch flack for that. They just weren't brought down by the criticisms the way that Finn was.

This show is in a weird space because of these early negative reviews. If you disliked the show, you're automatically being criticized for listening to the early, SJW backlash negative reviews and can't formulate a legitimate opinion. It's almost like you have to like the show despite the fact that it has tons of flaws that have nothing to do with cultural appropriation.

Misty is only in 4 episodes in the Defenders, Claire will be in 6 while Colleen is in all 8 along with Elektra. Karen is only in 3.

Misty is only in 4 episodes in the Defenders, Claire will be in 6 while Colleen is in all 8 along with Elektra. Karen is only in 3.

I hope they flesh out Elektra some more because her presence in DD was underwhelming. I expect Claire to be in that many since she gotta stitch up Matt after he gets beat up :lol:

I guess they won't touch on the Colleen/Misty duo in this show.

they'll probably tease that team-up but with only 8 episodes, they really got to tighten things up so there's not much room for fillers and probably why Karens in only 3 episodes

Last edited:
I just hope they don't try to do too much and ruin the whole thing. A problem I saw with Age of Ultron. Might be an unpopular opinion, but I'm trolling when I say AoU was garbage.

they'll probably tease that team-up but with only 8 episodes, they really got to tighten things up so there's not much room for fillers and probably why Karens in only 3 episodes
this is why I expected ALOT more from IF.. I expected a lot of the stuff with the hand/Elektra to be fleshed out so when we got to defenders that would have already been addressed

chances are Elektra will be back to life and already with the hand of make that turn mid-season

we still really don't know who the baddie for Defenders is though, there's a good chance it's the hand but they better have a big villain, hopefully Elektra or Gao possessed by the Beast

With the IF back lash

I hope marvel doesnt over compensate with punisher and have a body count like the expendables

^^ Me too.

Punisher has killed the entire Marvel Universe once. I hope he pulls in crazy numbers lol

Oh, my bad :lol: I thought u was applyin emphasis to how insignificant her character is.

I hope the Punisher gets the body count and is as ruthless as he was in DD S2, but don't make it all extra for no reason like The Expendables as far as theatrics go. We also got his backstory so we don't need that in the series premier unless it's like a flashback to DD S2 in the first episode.

With the IF back lash

I hope marvel doesnt over compensate with punisher and have a body count like the expendables

He already had a decent body count in dd. For his own series of 13 episodes I expect the number to be 4-5x that.

I just hope they don't try to do too much and ruin the whole thing. A problem I saw with Age of Ultron. Might be an unpopular opinion, but I'm trolling when I say AoU was garbage.
AoU was ok at best.... 

the only problem i have with iron fist is the choreography and that red flash that occurs two or 3 times per episode... 

I wonder if they can find him cool white boots to wear. Maybe those special forces af1s in a custome white.

Back
Top Bottom