MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I'm not sure what you mean here?
I'm not aware of any other movies or shows the chick acted in, but she seems to be a good actress and I feel like her character is being wasted because she's just stuck in her office not doing much.

I'm not aware of any other movies or shows the chick acted in, but she seems to be a good actress and I feel like her character is being wasted because she's just stuck in her office not doing much.
Gotcha.
Thanks for clearing that up.
I know this, she's fine.
I'm in love with Micro's babe too.
Karen is also shining.
She gets hate in the Marvel Universe but I'm way okay with her character.
Especially in Punishers World.

Karens ok in small doses like in Punisher where she show sup here and there.

I don't need her wanting to cry every episode and I don't even hate her like others here.

And yeah, Micros womans a desperate housewife.

Still yet to watch episode 9. Been at work.

But I just want to post and say Micro is the mvp. Without him this is a much different show and not a show I think I'd like as much

He has good chemistry with Frank for one thing. Another thing is that he brings out different sides to the Punisher. Otherwise the Punisher character is ridiculously one note.

Still yet to watch episode 9. Been at work.

But I just want to post and say Micro is the mvp. Without him this is a much different show and not a show I think I'd like as much

He has good chemistry with Frank for one thing. Another thing is that he brings out different sides to the Punisher. Otherwise the Punisher character is ridiculously one note.
Like the scene in the Van with the Tuna packet vs Micro's Submarine Sandwich.
Scene was greatness.

What a great show, by far my favorite Marvel Netflix show. It more than made up for that horrible Iron Fist and that letdown The Defenders. While it was violent, there is no other way The Punisher could've been made. This is a show that has high replay value to me and I'll definitely rewatch it. I give it a 9.5, it delivered.

What a great show, by far my favorite Marvel Netflix show. It more than made up for that horrible Iron Fist and that letdown The Defenders. While it was violent, there is no other way The Punisher could've been made. This is a show that has high replay value to me and I'll definitely rewatch it. I give it a 9.5, it delivered.
9.5 out of 8? Mathematically impossible but I'll allow it due to your enthusiasm.

Everybody rep this man for using the proper grading scale

towards the end there were some head scratching moment, like him being punched, beaten to death and he just imagine his wife riding him

it was just mad random

Victims of trauma tend to mentally zone out to another place to cope with the trauma happening.

While there was a lot less Karen than I thought (thank god), she was still annoying enough in her appearances. She deserves to get trapped in a room with Privilege Fist with no possibility of escape.

I got that because it's become a movie cliche but just the scene they used just seemed like an odd choice. Could have used a different scene, maybe his time with his kids at the merry go round as his children didn't really get much screen time, just his wife.

any other happy time with his kids then :lol:

he really had one memory with his kids and it was mainly to focus on his friend Billy

Finished the whole thing. Lol these marvel netflix shows really have a hard time with that final episode.

It's better than the Defenders and Iron Fist for sure

Have a hard time deciding how to rank the show after that

On episode 7 or 8, I said that if the show was to not choke, I could see it maybe 2 or 3 on my list among marvel netflix shows

I think it choked. I just felt it stumbled the last two episodes.

I had all sorts of problem with the ending

No way Frank can participate in a circle and not get recognized by someone :lol:. Also, he's the Punisher. Killing people is what he does. And he decides to spare the guy? Lol. Also, this Russo guy was too chicken **** to be a part of that raid where everyone got washed but he's man enough to meet Frank one on one at the carousel?

All that said, I am surprised that it managed to keep my interest at all. I'm not a Punisher fan. I didn't care to watch the trailer. I was not planning on watching the show. It just so happened I was bored enough to sit through 4 episodes and it was episode 5 that got me invested.

I'm still not really a Punisher fan.

I am impressed that they managed to make a Punisher show that wasn't all about killing, although there was a lot of it. If they had made a show where he was just taking on gangs each ep and dropping bodies - repeat- that would have gotten old fast!

Last edited:
It seems like there is a little action scene in every episode.
I haven't been counting or keeping track but it seems that way.
Plenty enough action in there for me.

The chemistry between Frank & David made the show for me. Give it a 7.5/10

I like how they set up Jigsaw

too much and also because the gun violence reflecting what's been happening in the country

I can see it hitting very close to home to some
Unfortunately, this is the Punisher it comes with the territory, I loved the violence I wish we could have had more. After watching the show it didn't make me want to go out and recreate it, anyone looking to blame movies and video games for violence are fooling themselves. I don't recall seeing many instances of kids going out and shooting ducks and dogs because we had DuckHunt back in the day.

Series was great I was expecting Rosario Dawson to show up in the movie to tie him into the series. I guess the reporter at the Bulletin is meant to be his way in.
And yeah, Micros womans a desperate housewife.
Micro's wife looking to get punished as well. LOL
Like the scene in the Van with the Tuna packet vs Micro's Submarine Sandwich.
Scene was greatness.
The scene was amazing reminded me of the scene in Dumb and Dumber when Jeff Daniels hands are freezing, yet Jim Carey has on two pairs of gloves.

Concur best Marvel/Netflix to date. I will admit I have yet to watch DD, just couldn't get into it after the first 3 episodes I think.

Regarding the Punisher I think they actually could have upped the violence based off some of his comic book arcs.
towards the end there were some head scratching moment, like him being punched, beaten to death and he just imagine his wife riding him

it was just mad random
I was kind of confused as well but I thought it was him giving up and basically going to her as his final resting place as he died. Also he did have a couple flashbacks with the kid the one where they are on the boat however, his sex with the wife kept getting interrupted until that time. Dream Frank was backed up people kept blocking in the real world.

Back
Top Bottom