MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Madani found her right role with her job change in the end :lol:

Low-key says a lot about that organization.

Man I've not been paying that close attention I guess.
I don't understand what Pilgrims play is in all of this and why he's killing people or mad.

Okay so episde 7 of Punisher was BS.
They had a Sniper on the roof and he never hit Punisher?

Should have left the Sniper off the roof when they turned in the Script for this episode.

Not feeling how they handled Jigsaw this season. Show ending the way it did makes me think they were well aware of the Disney Finger Snap.

I always wonder, do cops always have a hard on about keeping cases that look like trouble? Like the sheriff in Ohio and ****ing Mahoney is always trying to get in over his head. Like a real life black sheriff in a tiny town in Ohio can't be trying to solve that many murders when they arrested Frank, mercenary chick and Amy. Call the state police and pass the whole thing like Steve Nash.

Yes I know plot and ****.

Finished S2, definitely uneven compared to S1 with too many side plots that just were not interesting. The "wrong place wrong time" just won't be as compelling as his driving force to get answers about who killed his family, and the villains weren't as engaging too.

A comp, plot structure wise, would be something like Die Hard 2. The protagonist is game but he is just surrounded by less interesting plot devices to work with.

Franks Grunts are the worst......

"uhrawwwwwwr she gooooohrawwwwr"
He's so beat up, him and Pilgrim, both have been shot multiple times, stabbed and sliced deep enough to bleed out.............yet these Men will probably meet up in a SHowdown and box each other for 20 minutes.

Marvel is good about making sure their Heros make it to episode 13 for the final Fight sooooooo beat up, that you're like "man nah".........these Humans can't do this, even in this World.

Show started off meh but picks up around episode 5. Frank revealing the punisher vest was dope

They kinda gave Billy his origin story to how he got all the wealth he had in the first place after the fact. That's kinda cool how they did it without flashbacks and all that.

Back
Top Bottom