MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
going to post here even though it isn't Marvel but this is the busier thread...

DREDD Series On Netflix Is Now One Step Closer To Becoming A Reality

Talking during his panel Saturday afternoon at Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, star Karl Urban revealed that "conversations are happening" about a DREDD series at either Netflix or Amazon, a sign perhaps that all that fan support has finally begun to pay off.

I'm down for a Dredd series

And I agree about TWD

I think the show is on its last leg and might end by next season. Fans were outraged with the finale. Idk if I'm the only one but I enjoy the talk show that comes on after the show more than the show itself :rofl:

Last edited:
The Walking Dead is a much better show when watched without commercials. I refues to watch sunday premieres. The ad breaks are horrendous and ruin any tone the show trys to build. Such an ancient way to watch a show. :smh:

The Walking Dead is a much better show when watched without commercials. I refues to watch sunday premieres. The ad breaks are horrendous and ruin any tone the show trys to build. Such an ancient way to watch a show. :smh:

Straight Facts. Netflix is the way to go.

late but punisher is going to be amazing. i dont understand people's skepticism.   

maybe because punisher is my favorite character. 

if we get frank in vietnam from the max comics 
eek.gif

Don't Expect To See THE DEFENDERS In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

During an interview Bad Taste, the Russo brothers spoke about the massive size of the MCU, but remained coy on the subject of the Netflix characters inclusion in the two films:

"The Marvel Universe is sprawling – the Marvel Cinematic Universe is enormous. Just think of all the characters that haven’t been introduced yet that are going to be introduced by the time that we’re working on Infinity War. We have a tough task just telling the stories of the characters who exist [on the big screen] in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, let alone adding the entire Marvel Television universe. Anything is possible in Marvel. It’s certainly something we’re considering. But our focus is on telling the stories of the characters that currently exist on the movie side."

In all honesty, it just might be too much of a tall task, and beyond the talents of mortal men, to put that many characters on screen at the same time. I'm ok with keeping things separate.

Also I'm queasy about having a family watching the Netflix shows just to catch up on who these guys are for infinity war :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know, Russos supposedly did great with Civil War and by the time IW comes, all those characters are already introduced and the audience would be well aware of them so I don't think it's going to be too difficult to pull off.

I'd like to see them integrated to the films especially for something as big as IW which is split into two films.

In all honesty, it just might be too much of a tall task, and beyond the talents of mortal men, to put that many characters on screen at the same time. I'm ok with keeping things separate.

Also I'm queasy about having a family watching the Netflix shows just to catch up on who these guys are for infinity war
laugh.gif
Naw, Marvel has the power to do anything they want. Espicially when you have Disney as your benefactor. I for one will be highly disappointed if the defenders aren't in IW 1&2. There's just no way you can have these awesome characters not appear in the single biggest CBM's of all time. I want ma boi DD to shine along side captain america and iron man.  

I think the biggest obstacle is only a small percentage of the movie audience watch the Netflix shows. Might be asking a lot of the casual movie-goer to understand on the fly who so and so is.

That's kinda lame not having them in the iw. Even though thanos is gonna wash most people in seconds it'd still be nice to see everyone onscreen teaming up.

Back
Top Bottom