MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I didn’t want to watch this show but my cousins wanted to out it on during thanksgiving. Wanted micro’s wife and that sexy cop for thanksgiving dinner.
Your cousins sound pretty awesome. I'd love for my cousins to be into marvel like that

Rawlins was kinda goofy but I guess they wanted to go in that direction. How does Frank not have a little bit of the super soldier serum though...I know his pain tolerance is GOAT levels but still...eventually your body is gonna fail physically no matter how much you can mentally block out the pain :lol:

Glad Curtis made it out alive :pimp: Frank supposed to be the loner but got more friends than any other Marvel character :lol:

My cousins like Marvel, but not like you and me. They're into the movies casually, and I don't think they even know shows like the Punisher exist. There might be an outside chance that they don't know about Infinity War releasing this yr yet.

My cousins like Marvel, but not like you and me. They're into the movies casually, and I don't think they even know shows like the Punisher exist. There might be an outside chance that they don't know about Infinity War releasing this yr yet.

Well we’re your cousins now.

So you do have cousins that are into Marvel :lol:

Also anybody else’s soul jump out there body when Micro “died”. I was legitimately sick.

Also anybody else’s soul jump out there body when Micro “died”. I was legitimately sick.

For like a millisecond. It happened so fast, I was like, "For real?". Then I immediately thought it was planned out to make Bill think he's dead because it was the cops who shot him.

Show was excellent ... i expected more gore and more action after that scene with the Irish in Daredevil ...

With that being said, this show touched on so many themes and it was so cohesive ... if Daredevil season 1 is a 10, this is a 9.9

Frank's grunts were official ... had me pumped ... Madani and Sarah would get the business

mondo
DP6b-VyVoAET505.jpg

Loved the series, def buying this on Blu Ray. :pimp:

*Approximates

Episode 8, shot multiple times, get some sleep, back at it.
Ep 9, shot to side of the head, multiple chest shots, sleep, few bruises.
Ep 10, shoulder shot, knife wound, some bactine and nap, let's do this.
Ep 11, stabbed, shot, blown up, beat to a pulp, operated on on a bed, few Z's, good to go.
Ep 12 and 13, shot a half dozen times, knife thru the arm, beat repeatedly, lil purple and yellow discoloration but we're good to go still.

This is about 10-15 days worth of timeline.

Wolverine is jealous of these healing abilities. :lol:

Face drag scene was :wow:

Bullet to the cheek, glass to the gut, face drag, broken arm, bashed skull, little surgery and we're good still. Okay.

Still loved the show, just rough on everyone's shoulders and glancing blows to the face with bullets. 3 people took bullets to the head and merely have some scarring. :lol:

Daredevil's healing I can sort of buy because apparently he has some meditation technique to speed up the process.

Punisher though? Was kinda pushing suspension of disbelief a bit

Just realized Jessica jones is a alcoholic white woman .. she took that beer from the knocked out bum

Head drag had me clutchin' my pearls.
When ol boy gave Frank that adrenaline shot it reminded me of the Punisher game from way back where he'd have like a rage mode and go crazy

Just finished watching the series, best one yet :pimp:

Facts. Just banged out the whole season in 3 days. And that's coming from someone who usually takes a month to finish an average ~10 episode season.

Got me wanting to scream Hoooooh! around the office today:lol:

Back
Top Bottom