Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

The white/black suit is really nice, but I am fatigued of the game at this point. I'll do the new game plus in a few months

I'm fatigued with the game too.

Did all the dlc's. Platinum'd the main game.

I tried to do ng+ on Ultimate, but I only got bored.

Still haven't finished the game so I ain't mad at the new suits.

That white suit is clean af.

was pretty fatigued with the game and I haven't even beaten it yet, took a good 2 week break and continued on the past 2 days. got a warning that told me this would be the last opportunity to upgrade my gear so now I'm gonna be patrolling until I feel like I'm set.

Finished the game yesterday.
I can see why this game was nominated for GOTY, conversations and dialogue in the final act were great and emotional.
Drawbacks for me were I wasn't really feeling playing as other characters as man times as I did. I would've preferred 1-2 times.
Other than that pretty solid game. After playing RDR2, then GOW, I was really hoping for a Happy Go Lucky ending at the end of this one
NOPE:rofl:
I'm gonna see how much of the plat I can knock off before I get fatigued with the game and then its on to HZD

Finished the game yesterday.
I can see why this game was nominated for GOTY, conversations and dialogue in the final act were great and emotional.
Drawbacks for me were I wasn't really feeling playing as other characters as man times as I did. I would've preferred 1-2 times.
Other than that pretty solid game. After playing RDR2, then GOW, I was really hoping for a Happy Go Lucky ending at the end of this one
NOPE:rofl:
I'm gonna see how much of the plat I can knock off before I get fatigued with the game and then its on to HZD
Congrats.

Yeah, definitely not a happy ending. Caught me by surprise.

Props to the developers for continuing to support the game with new suits.

I got spoiled last year with Spiderman, red dead redemption and God of war. This year feels a lot dryer

I was so gung-ho on starting a new game with the FFH Bred suit but got lazy after updating the game:lol:

Maybe it the DLC ever goes on sale, I’ll do those.

I was so gung-ho on starting a new game with the FFH Bred suit but got lazy after updating the game:lol:

Maybe it the DLC ever goes on sale, I’ll do those.

I have a feeling SONY will have a flash sale soon.

Amazon and GameStop are having big sales coming up.

Deleted my previous save. Going to start over and go after all the suits.

Can't wait for the sequel.

If they did this one so good and it was nominated for GOTY the next game could end up being of the best.

The developers really care about this game and go the extra mile.

Back
Top Bottom