Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Yesterday, I literally played from 7 in the morning to about 9:30 at night. I didn't stop playing unless it was to eat, bathroom or to smoke a joint.

I think I am at about 67-68% completion now and I just got hit with the "slow down, child. This game is going to be over before you know it".

The detail on the scarlet suit is outrageous. Once I unlock Spider-Punk I might run a few missions with that. My main 3 are still Classic, Advanced and the oh so beautiful Homecoming suit. Gonna add ANAD and comic vintage to the rotation as well once unlocked

Yeah, that’s Homecoming suit is definitely my all-time favorite Spidey suit now. But I still need that 2099 one asap!

I only need 4 more backpacks and then I'll really start the campaign.

4ACFBE3F-010E-46ED-8014-8B45C94F1A14.jpeg

Got all the backpacks and also found uncle ben’s gravestone

744B799C-36AC-4366-85C9-81DFE9CD364D.jpeg

There's a backpack you need access to the subway for right?

I have about 6 left to find and I was crawling/swinging around trying to find one in particular but I think it's in the subway which I haven't unlocked yet.

I'm a day late and a dollar short, but you guys here about the wedding proposal easter egg fail? Sad story.

There's a backpack you need access to the subway for right?

I have about 6 left to find and I was crawling/swinging around trying to find one in particular but I think it's in the subway which I haven't unlocked yet.

I think you’re talking ab the one in the tunnel next to the train tracks. It’s on the wall in a little corner it took me forever to find it man. You do not need access to the subway to get this one.

Idk if you guys know what I'm talking about but there's a backpack in a park but I can't figure out exactly where it is LOL

Yesterday, I literally played from 7 in the morning to about 9:30 at night. I didn't stop playing unless it was to eat, bathroom or to smoke a joint.

I think I am at about 67-68% completion now and I just got hit with the "slow down, child. This game is going to be over before you know it".
:sick:

Haven't had the time to play since RD, but I'm itching to binge on this game this weekend.

Just got all the backpacks, not sure if I should start the campaign or clear the rest of the hideouts/research spots first.

can anyone give me tips on the web + swinging move?

it says to hold triangle, and tap triangle three times but I can't seem to get it off.

Why everyone getting the backpacks off the earl?
The suit you unlock for that is buns anyway

I always focus more on the side missions for games like this. I try not to blow through the story too fast, plus this game feels kinda short. A lot of people already finished the game over the weekend.

Gonna do the same thing when RD2 comes out. Side missions and exploring first, story later

Back
Top Bottom