Oh yuup you know me
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Originally Posted by NastyNas

some dudes are reeeeal with that amaterasu wolf. pisses me off lol
Oh yuup you know me
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 from the other side that dog sucks to fight. Seems like the third character takes a while to find but once you find one it's a relief. My team is Wolverine, Captain America and Trish 

Been playing on and off. Only played JSteez and @illumiNatP. Anybody else like the small little touches (character sayings and whatnots) they put into the game?

i just had a girl over my place

played some matches before we did anything serious

she never played any fighting games before, so i was teaching her the basics... next thing u know she pulling off air combos and team air combos just by mashing the buttons LOL

played my first rounds of online rank matches I started of 3-0 then bam 5 losses in a row ..
laugh.gif
  but i built my record up to 500  currently 9-9

most my wins are against ppl with good records I just go all out but most of my losses are from cats with 1-7 , 2-16 records dudes are hungry for a win  
sick.gif

laugh.gif

wont fall to those cats again

I played this for the first time the other day. My boy copped it and I was so excited to play from watching the youtube vids. I was very disappointed with it. I think they wanted it to be easier for casual players to play. It doesn't take skill anymore to play the game. My boy was getting me with the same air combo and then help comes in #@$%, mad annoying because he sucks at MVC2 and couldn't do an air combo for the life of him. I'm goin to keep playin MVC2.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

honestly all I do is button mash and Im pleased with it
miss marvel vs capcom 2.....
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I played it for the first time yesterday and my friends that were just button mashing were getting Ws. They made it too simple to do !+%#.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

honestly all I do is button mash and Im pleased with it
miss marvel vs capcom 2.....
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I played it for the first time yesterday and my friends that were just button mashing were getting Ws. They made it too simple to do %*@!.

only way i'd care about this game is if they patch it so that you can alter da controls like marvel vs capcom 2

you can always DLC this game with characters so thats nuffin...but da noob friendly controllers is gonna cut da replay value of this

game by 70%...marvel vs capcom 2 lasted a decade + for a reason.

MvC = 6 attack buttons (lp, mp, hp, lk, mk, hk)
MvC2 = 4 attack buttons (lp, hp, lk, hk)
MvC3 = 3 attack buttons (la, ma, ha)

MvC4 = 1 attack button that does it all (punch, kick, grab, throw, hyper combo, assist, switch players, etc..)

nerd.gif

I know it's probably already been discussed but seriously no spectating in a lobby?? Needs a tourny-style system where people battle to the top.

They gave us absolutely nothing to do - can't even mess around with my callsign though?

indifferent.gif

man, is it possible to reset your W/L? Would suck to start off like the Cavs.

I have not played online yet, but I know for sure Ill be like 0-10

I bought the Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition Fight Stick 2, and it's a $!##$ to get used to!! I'm gonna need a lotta practice with this thing...

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

man, is it possible to reset your W/L? Would suck to start off like the Cavs.

I have not played online yet, but I know for sure Ill be like 0-10

this, my ranked record is 30-25 and my overall player match is like 117-105
eyes.gif

oh and how the hell can cats be happy with sitting back with sentinal and doing crouching hard attack into standing hard attack all day?
mad.gif

its iight tho cause i run haggar and they know to respect the pipe!

-pause

ppl using the arcade stick (any brands), how is it? Im debating on getting one or not. Ps3 controller is mad sensitive.

good games bdis , shoulda told me you need some trophies i got all the player ones except playing all characters online i dont know who i havnt played

who is spam_god
laugh.gif
lives true to name

shoryuken press r1 and change your title and icon...and they are patching in spectator supposedly

my ranked record sucks too but i dont like getting into player lobbies i probably should so i mostly play ranked...

this game will remain as popular as mvc2 its more complex, you guys think its easier because people can smash into a combo...but if your any type of good that shouldnt even phase you

yall see the event titles? looks like something to be patched in the future

Back
Top Bottom