maryland govenor signs bill that extends in-state tuition breaks to illegal immigrants

Originally Posted by Diego

Show me the part where it says their parents are illegal immigrants.You American citizens are so ignorant.
roll.gif
really? What are they then?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What is with NT'rs these days?

Okay, this to all these anti-immigration people.
What has an immigrant ever done to you?

Have you ever met an immigrant?

These people work a million times harder than you, and they never catch a break.

These people work a million times harder than you, and they never catch a break.

i have no hate but my father worked his $@! off for years and slaved himself so he could petition me and my siblings to come to america legally....just wanna put that out there

nvm this thread doesnt even affect me i became a citizen after 6 months

i have no hate but my father worked his $@! off for years and slaved himself so he could petition me and my siblings to come to america legally....just wanna put that out there

nvm this thread doesnt even affect me i became a citizen after 6 months

Originally Posted by ErickM713

cuz you know how hard everyone else had worked right?

cuz you know how hard everyone else had worked right?

Originally Posted by air max 87

how many people are born in this country and dont take advantage of these opportunities

really though,  it's going to be grown butthurt american citizens mad about this that don't even have a high school diploma which is comedy to me.

Originally Posted by air max 87

how many people are born in this country and dont take advantage of these opportunities

really though,  it's going to be grown butthurt american citizens mad about this that don't even have a high school diploma which is comedy to me.

Only gasoline huffing rednecks have a problem with immigrants.
It's the ILLEGAL immigrants that people kinda' take issue with. But of course you knew that. When you have no argument, you distort the issue. I'm a racist because I have the audacity to want to know who's coming into the country. Ok folks. Rome is burning.

Only gasoline huffing rednecks have a problem with immigrants.
It's the ILLEGAL immigrants that people kinda' take issue with. But of course you knew that. When you have no argument, you distort the issue. I'm a racist because I have the audacity to want to know who's coming into the country. Ok folks. Rome is burning.

if a mother committed a crime, should her infant son be punished for her wrong doings as well?

LET THESE KIDS GET AN EDUCATION. Some Americans need to get off their high horse. smh.

if a mother committed a crime, should her infant son be punished for her wrong doings as well?

LET THESE KIDS GET AN EDUCATION. Some Americans need to get off their high horse. smh.

Originally Posted by pianoman52

key word there buddy ...

why the hell shouldnt we be on a high horse when we have people hopping borders trying to get here?
laugh.gif
you don't like the height of my horse, leave ...

key word there buddy ...

why the hell shouldnt we be on a high horse when we have people hopping borders trying to get here?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

key word there buddy ...

laugh.gif
you just solidified the rationale for my argument. cool story, bro. 

Originally Posted by msaba07

key word there buddy ...

laugh.gif
you just solidified the rationale for my argument. cool story, bro. 

I'm lowkey mad, but i realize i'm being selfish. This is one of the bravest, morally correct things i've seen done in a while. Bravo.

I'm lowkey mad, but i realize i'm being selfish. This is one of the bravest, morally correct things i've seen done in a while. Bravo.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Show me the part where it says their parents are illegal immigrants.You American citizens are so ignorant.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Illegal immigrant status isnt passed down genetically, genius.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Illegal immigrant status isnt passed down genetically, genius.

What about a Out of Country tuition if you are here illegally? I have no issue with people bettering themselves but i do have somewhat of an issue with someone here illegally being able to attend a university at a fraction of the cost of an American citizen from a neighboring state.

What about a Out of Country tuition if you are here illegally? I have no issue with people bettering themselves but i do have somewhat of an issue with someone here illegally being able to attend a university at a fraction of the cost of an American citizen from a neighboring state.

Back
Top Bottom