Maserati Granturismo S

With the same money I would rather buy something else... looks nice though.

The back reminds me of an Audi
pimp.gif

But at the same time, it really shouldn't because it's a Maserati
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ListenHere

I've actually had the opportunity to drive one, and I can't lie I was very impressed.

I wasn't able to drive on but to see it in person and sit inside is a different experience. Pics does it no justice.

Hands down the "S" has one of the best sounding stock exhausts. Up there with the F430. The way it opens up and also gargles when downshifting is crazy. Just Youtube "Granturismo S exhaust" and you'll see what i'm talking about. The car is probably worth the money just for the sound.

where's that DAMN video of French Montana in the Granturismo when you need it
smh.gif

This is one of my first buys when I win the lottery. I don't really see the comparisons to the Vette, except for that I would buy both.

Originally Posted by AJ33

Hands down the "S" has one of the best sounding stock exhausts. Up there with the F430. The way it opens up and also gargles when downshifting is crazy. Just Youtube "Granturismo S exhaust" and you'll see what i'm talking about. The car is probably worth the money just for the sound.
Car sounds heavenly
eek.gif
pimp.gif
but for the price, id have to go with a 911 turbo or R8

one my friends has one of these in the states, black one and one of the nicest looking cars ive seen at night..

Originally Posted by kidposite

my neighbor has one, its
pimp.gif

i still think i'd take an aston martin db9 over it though
You know damn well we gonna need pics buddy

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

The back reminds me of an Audi
pimp.gif

But at the same time, it really shouldn't because it's a Maserati
laugh.gif
whaat? if anything, the back resembles an Aston Martin.

for the price? 911 turbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>granturismo

yea its not even close.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

for the price? 911 turbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>granturismo

yea its not even close.
for the price GT-R>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>911

but you buy the porche because its a porche and not a nissan. same goes for maserasti. people dream of german sports cars, some people dream of italian sports cars. just saying...

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by kidposite

my neighbor has one, its
pimp.gif

i still think i'd take an aston martin db9 over it though
You know damn well we gonna need pics buddy
laugh.gif
no pics of the actual car, he rarely drives it, i've only seen it twice

the color sucks though, its  light blue/silverish
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom