Mass shooting in San Bernardino

This domestic terrorism is really starting to become an issue...you hear about something like this a few times a month now |I :smh:

It's not starting, it's been an issue that's been far too easy to ignore mostly because of the demographic committing these terrorist acts that are never labeled as such.

It's been an issue but why is it that I feel like it's happening more frequently than ever?

Switzerland has a healthy gun culture.

America does not
Exactly. It's just that people, especially those outside of the US, are quick to point the finger at the amount of guns and the laws rather than the culture behind it and mental health.

Last edited:
12:45 Citizen reports: Unknown race males removing black clothing. Hunts Lane overpass.
Potential suspect: A male who left the building early, then 30 minutes later shooting started. Shooter matched general description of the person according to witness. Reported by a witness: Name REDACTED for privacy. His DL is being broadcast over the channel.
Yeah, if you can get the scanner to work I'd listen.. for those it ain't working for sorry bruhs

Last edited:
It's been an issue but why is it that I feel like it's happening more frequently than ever?

Because they see the response they get. When someone foreign comes in which is so infrequently and attacks is it's all hands on deck. But when it's homegrown, nobody bats an eye really. It's just labeled as rogue mentally disturbed individuals.

First time hearing of this and I'm not even that far smh. I'm looking for yambs

Because they see the response they get. When someone foreign comes in which is so infrequently and attacks is it's all hands on deck. But when it's homegrown, nobody bats an eye really. It's just labeled as rogue mentally disturbed individuals.

I hear you that the coverage is ridiculously skewed and biased but there might be something to what I was saying about it feeling like these shootings are happening a lot more frequently...

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/10/mass-shootings-rising-harvard

View media item 1811662

Last edited:
I wonder how many governors will try to block white males from entering their state.

Hope they atleast keep their fear mongering consistent.

I hear you that the coverage is ridiculously skewed and biased but there might be something to what I was saying about it feeling like these shootings are happening a lot more frequently...

View media item 1811662

I wasn't disagreeing with you just trying to give some insight as to why. There's not nearly as much backlash especially when you have the right trying to weasel their way out of addressing the real issue.

View media item 1811662

I wasn't disagreeing with you just trying to give some insight as to why. There's not nearly as much backlash especially when you have the right trying to weasel their way out of addressing the real issue.

Yea I thought it was incredible/disgusting how outlets like Fox were trying to deflect from calling it what it is when they're the first ones to label extremist acts terrorism when they're not committed by white men. The same outlets that spew hate and ignorance and get their base riled up with inflammatory/provoking language, end up acting surprised when one of these wingnuts goes out and tries to take out all that anger on innocents :smh:

WTF? They still on the loose? Some fat white cop can kill a black kid in 6 seconds but this is taking all afternoon?

WTF? They still on the loose? Some fat white cop can kill a black kid in 6 seconds but this is taking all afternoon?
Seriously?smh. Anyway, news just said they found a black suv abandon in Pasadena?hope I heard that location correctly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom