Mass shooting in San Bernardino

The suspects targeted employees at a award ceremony
I don't think these are "terrorists" but criminals who had an agenda

Professional killers with an agenda did this and got away with it.
Has to be professionals if they just got away with this like that.

Religious lunatics or general nutcases don't have the skill or intellect to pull that off.

Last edited:
These dudes are still on loose? I'm about to go to Union Station too 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

Think about it. If they're disabled, it's almost like they are sitting ducks. Creates the ability to maximize casualties.
These employees weren't disabled. The shooting happened at a award ceremony dedicated to several employees. If they really wanted to cause mass destruction, they would have targeted an even more crowded public place, not some private clinic.

Cmon yall this group.was 3 individual lone wolf with mental health oedpius complex

Plus the grandfather's uncle.bought them.the guns

#fox news logic

Last edited:
You cut back on services without proper notice, and you don't think somebody gonna snapped?

This is the way the government "cuts back" they contract a "non-profit" organization to run hospitals, n other public services so they can wash their hands n sometimes let private companies run them so they can profit...remember what happened in OITN prison?
View media item 1811789View media item 1811790
I'm making up my assumptions based off one logic that can make sense, yea I can be wrong but there's no denying of they way the government does cut backs n their agenda on gun control. The media always gonna run with their BS agenda too, suspects are still at large so we'll see what comes out

These employees weren't disabled. The shooting happened at a award ceremony dedicated to several employees. If they really wanted to cause mass destruction, they would have targeted an even more crowded public place, not some private clinic.
I stand corrected. I thought it was a center serving disabled people. Is it more like an administrative building?

I work for DPSS but in LA County. I deal with people with mental health issues. It's no joke.

I stand corrected. I thought it was a center serving disabled people. Is it more like an administrative building?
It is a center serving disabled people. But the 3 gunman targeted that one area in the building which had the employees doing an award ceremony.

Last edited:
There's 3 buildings, 2 serve the disabled. According to the direcor of the program the shooting took place at the confernce center which is rented out to outside groups. Supposedly a holiday part of some sort was taking place.

im so done with the conspiracy theorists as if the police departments and all the law enforcement in the country is going to wake up one day with the same memo and take over the country........they already run the country and make us spend nights in jail for driving 100 mph or smoking some weed..............seriously what more control do you think theyre going to get ? you conspiracy theorists really think they are going to "take away our guns" for what ? to change what ?  
Are liberals calling for gun bans??? Didnt Obama call for gun bans a couple weeks ago? Isnt the hottest topic behind TRUMP and ISIS  gun control???

Last edited:
There's 3 buildings, 2 serve the disabled. According to the direcor of the program the shooting took place at the confernce center which is rented out to outside groups. Supposedly a holiday part of some sort was taking place.
Pretty much. There had to be some inside info for these gunman to target that building today.

Back
Top Bottom