Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

I used to do overnight stock with a white dude that fit that description. Tall, skinny, trench coat, combat boots, blasting heavy metal through his earphones.

Turns out he was the nicest person that worked there, very sociable, always helping others, just an outgoing dude. Every there loved working with him.

Whenever I see a white boy, especially if they're dressed differently or acting funny, I begin to think "terrorist." On the sidewalk, I cross the street. In the bus, I change my seat. In a plane, I let the flight attendant know that the person sitting next to me may be a threat to everyone on the plane, especially if I overhear ****ty rock or indie music from his headphones. This is even more urgent if I discover he is not smashing.

In the interest of the safety of our children, cops should stop and search any white boy fitting a certain profile. Some may say this is unconstitutional, but the safety of our children is more important.

I also think the only way to fight terrorism is to take it head on. We need to intimidate them and we need to understand there will be collateral damage. Families of white terrorists should be targeted.

These thugs are nothing but animals. They belong in prison or they should be deported. We cannot have them in our country if we are going to become great again.
So much truth. They, THEY, are not to be trusted. If you’re in a more “southern” state especially.

I used to do overnight stock with a white dude that fit that description. Tall, skinny, trench coat, combat boots, blasting heavy metal through his earphones.

Turns out he was the nicest person that worked there, very sociable, always helping others, just an outgoing dude. Every there loved working with him.
And thats cool, but I’d rather him be stopped and frisked as many times as needed just in case. For safety reasons of course. Also he might be stealing things. Might want to double check or at least have someone follow him around

Last edited:
“They can’t collect all the coats anyway”
“They will just start making their own coats”
“There are different coats out there that people can use”
“What’s next? Ban all coats?”
“It’s my right”
“Why should I have to give up my coat?”
“But what about the shoes?”

Last edited:
Lol. We won't fix the problem, just throw money at it.

New Hampshire teachers could get a $100,000 death benefit if they die in a school shooting

180524162920-01-new-hampshire-state-house-file-exlarge-169.jpg

School shootings in this country are becoming so depressingly common that lawmakers in New Hampshire just passed a bill that would give the state's teachers a $100,000 death benefit if they're "killed in the line of duty" -- a phrase generally used when talking about police or firefighters.

The bill, HB1415, would give $100,000 to the family of not just teachers but any full-time or part-time public school employee killed in an act of violence while working in the state's schools, including community colleges and universities.
A spokesman for New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu said the governor will sign the bill, CNN affiliate WMUR reports.

So teachers die and then receive a salary they supposed to get in the first place?! got it :smh: :smh:

Never would have thought that being a teach was a high-risk job.

All these suggestions for teachers to combat a shooter, yet they're still paid like crap.

:smh: FRIGGIN JOKE!! Y’all can pay these teachers this type of money but they aren’t gonna get paid this type of money while they are alive?! Smfh

New Hampshire teachers could get a $100,000 death benefit if they die in a school shooting

School shootings in this country are becoming so depressingly common that lawmakers in New Hampshire just passed a bill that would give the state's teachers a $100,000 death benefit if they're "killed in the line of duty" -- a phrase generally used when talking about police or firefighters.

The bill, HB1415, would give $100,000 to the family of not just teachers but any full-time or part-time public school employee killed in an act of violence while working in the state's schools, including community colleges and universities.
A spokesman for New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu said the governor will sign the bill, CNN affiliate WMUR reports.

can’t put a price on life or death

might as well ask for nothing or $999 billion dollars. just impossible to number it in reality

they can think of anything except to regulate guns

The fact that this exists is very worrisome.

Armed Citizen Kills Shooter at Oklahoma City Restaurant
AAxLOuL.img

© KFOR

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...klahoma-city-restaurant/ar-AAxLGxa?li=BBnb7Kz

An armed citizen gunned down a shooter at an Oklahoma City restaurant on Thursday, killing him, police said.

"A man walked into the Louie's restaurant and opened fire with a gun. Two people were shot," police said. "A bystander with a pistol confronted the shooter outside the restaurant and fatally shot him."

The shooter's motive is not known and his identity has not been confirmed.

Police Capt. Bo Mathews said an adult female and a juvenile female were shot when the man walked into the busy restaurant and opened fire. He said a man broke his leg when trying to run out of the restaurant. A fourth victim suffered a minor injury.

Two people were hospitalized. They are expected to survive.

Police detained "a large number of witnesses" and said "there is no indication of terrorism at this point."

Louie's Grill & Bar is in the northwestern part of the city.

AAxLQUu.img

© KFOR

People are being urged to avoid the area and roads have been shut down.

A family reunification center has been established at the Lighthouse Center on W. Hefner Road.

It's just so crazy because they're hell-bent on people having the right to carry, but you never know who's about to snap. Ish is scary.

Back
Top Bottom