Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

bro i understand the voting them out strategy

but theres a freaking mass shooting every other day how the hell do you expect people to vote them out right away :lol:

im talking about swift extreme actions taken right away not to wait until voting time

obviously when time to come to vote we will vote them out but until then how many more innocent lives until we demand those bums to work together
Speaking of extreme measures, why not just arrest or suspend or dissolve the Senate if they are going block any resolution that would fight crime. It is criminal negligence.

my wish is that something is done

its not my job to figure out what the solution is, im just a constituent , my job is to keep my family safe and the president is supposed to keep our country safe

my whole point is i know the gop are scum

but there is no choice either u coerce a solution or u wait for more people to die
We have been safe from foreign terrorism. Which is whom the president is supposed to keep the citizens safe from.
As for domestic terrorism, the president is not a king and can't just enact laws. We as citizens have a duty to vote people in office who are willing to write laws so that we are safe. At a regular job, Ceo's don't have to beg or compromise with folk to get things done. In addition, employees can often go over someone's head and speak to upper leadership if someone is being difficult to work with. Democratic governments don't work that way bruh. November is coming up, if you truly are wanting people to keep citizens safe in office, get out there and vote and use your voice to get others out there to vote. Otherwise you're just complaining or trolling in this thread.

Last edited:
Democracy isn't a one-way street my man. I know its disheartening with the way **** is going and I'm pissed too. More at Manchin, Sinema, and Garland than I am at Biden. But its not as easy as saying "do something" and expecting results.

And what does it hurt for us to theorycraft solutions on NT? I'm not attacking you, I genuinely want to know what you might think is a solution. My thoughts are long and complicated, and would enrage the easily-outraged idiots on the right... but full measures are needed.

Wherever you are in the country, you can complain to your rep and hopefully they help push Uncle Joe to pressure the obstructionists or pull a Thanos.
fam, i never take it to heart i know ur genuinely asking so don't fret i aint upset with u

what i think needs to be done by biden is putting an immediate exec order on the process to purchase assault rifles

it doesn't even have to be a pause just some type of vetting process

something to prevent a loser kid going to their local gun store on saturday and committing a crime with the same weapon 3 days later

The "Biden and his administration have to work with the gop to find a solution" take makes me think people aren't really paying attention. The gop actively says that no matter what comes from the dems, they will oppose it. We've seen them do this for several administrations. They don't care if the legislation is helpful for the country, even if it's for helpful for their constituents. Wild how people are ignoring what we've all witnessed for years.

The "Biden and his administration have to work with the gop to find a solution" take makes me think people aren't really paying attention. The gop actively says that no matter what comes from the dems, they will oppose it. We've seen them do this for several administrations. They don't care if the legislation is helpful for the country, even if it's for helpful for their constituents. Wild how people are ignoring what we've all witnessed for years.
i am paying attention

but when kids are being mutilated with assault rifles u gotta make something happen

gop don’t suddenly start to care when school kids are killed. Doubt they cared after columbine and sandy hook. Then you got clowns like alex jones saying sandy hook was fake.
they never cared. I doubt they would even care if they are the ones on the receiving end of the barrel. money is all that matters and some people are too stupid to vote for these monsters out of blind partisanship.

Last edited:
I see MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain is back in here blaming the Democratic Party for the actions of the Republicans
I'm starting to think he's trolling. If he follows politics for 10 minutes, he'll see that the only compromise that the repubs want is no reform at all. He'll probably have better luck at Elon sending him a billion dollars than this current group of repubs compromising on anything. If dems aren't talking about an additional tax decrease for the rich, they not trying to hear it.

Almost half of the country treats everything as reality TV. I thought other countries are way worse but what is happening to the US of A is not just embarrassing, it's mortifying.

What I told you…… we’ve always been on par with other countries…..

Country been goof

With everything going on it’s still so crazy to think about the Vegas mass shooting. I had to go back and look at the details. America really enables mass shootings.
The crazy thing about that one is we haven't seen a motive as far as I know, correct?

They show these shooters too much civility. That's why copycats aren't scared. They want their face plastered on the news for their cohorts to see. They need to be handled on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom