Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Never take out your gun unless you're going to shoot it. Dude played stupid games, and won stupid prizes.
He got stabbed a few times. He pulled out the gun, but I believe he got disoriented which allowed them to get his gun. Nonetheless, he brought it on himself.

He got stabbed a few times. He pulled out the gun, but I believe he got disoriented which allowed them to get his gun. Nonetheless, he brought it on himself.

Ok, so let me get this straight it wasn't his knife that did the stabbing? I feel like these stories always get twisted to fit narratives.

Another example of people falling for propaganda

Son that got shot basically was harassing dude thinking he's a migrant and referenced the migrants that beat up the two cops in times square a couple weeks ago

Girl instigated and stabbed dude

Gotta be a super clown to be Black going to bat for the NYPD.

Now you shot, stabbed and in jail for some **** that had NOTHING to do with you :lol: That’s an L hat trick

Nah shorty gotta sit in a cell for a minute. She stabbed him and escalated the situation with the gun being pulled.

Nah shorty gotta sit in a cell for a minute. She stabbed him and escalated the situation with the gun being pulled.
She definitely escalated the situation but she clearly was defending the other guy. Not sure if I can really blame her.

And bro escalated the situation further by pulling out the gun. Just a ****ed up situation.

People do a terrible job of minding their business. The smaller dude clearly didn’t want to partake in fisticuffs.

Big dude was hell bent on fighting and trying to prove a point. Should’ve just walked away. Ended up stabbed and shot.

Like someone said, when he pulled his gun he might as well should’ve tried to shoot old girl and dude in the league. At least to avoid attempted murder

New Yorkers gotta be ******ed. A city full of people that migrated from all over the country and all over the world talking about "migrants!".
Crazy story. Years ago, there was this crazy African guy that was harassing a Chinese woman inside the bus talking **** about being a migrant. Too bad the driver never did jack $*** about it. The said fella rode the train afterwards and was doing that same nonsense to another asian woman. Other people onboard started corraling that guy and just before anything went south, frigging guy scampered off at the next stop. He was lucky to get since the doors opened up just before a lot of guys just about to beat him. funny thing about these so-called citizens is that they are immigrants themselves. just the audacity to harrass someone just because they ain't white disregarding the fact that they got their papers being whatever they are and proclaiming themselves as citizens.

Nyc subway system has always thrived off of social decay. No matter what walk of life you come from you will always have someone trying to create situations to disturb your peace of mind and it can come from both the citizens and law enforcement. This situation is just another day of people inside a tuna can on wheels.

Last edited:
Nyc subway system has always thrived off of social decay. No matter what walk of life you come from you will always have someone trying to create situations to disturb your peace of mind and it can come from both the citizens and law enforcement. This situation is just another day of people inside a tuna can on wheels.
I can only imagine it in Texas.

I can only imagine it in Texas.
Currently live in Houston, texas. I can’t speak too much on the overall since everything is spread apart. But I wouldn’t look for trouble due to stand your ground laws.

Wouldn't hurt for people to learn basic self defense. Soon as that dude made a threatening remark, other man had the right to put him down. The classic palm strike to the nose will most always do the trick, since most these instigators stand there with their arms by their sides like idiots. No need to wait to set up like they're gonna box or something.

I thought NYC didn't play when it comes to guns in the city. Man is in for some trouble. Old girl is gonna try to claim self defense. Don't know how well that's gonna work out for her.

Wouldn't hurt for people to learn basic self defense. Soon as that dude made a threatening remark, other man had the right to put him down. The classic palm strike to the nose will most always do the trick, since most these instigators stand there with their arms by their sides like idiots. No need to wait to set up like they're gonna box or something.

I thought NYC didn't play when it comes to guns in the city. Man is in for some trouble. Old girl is gonna try to claim self defense. Don't know how well that's gonna work out for her.

NYC doesn’t. He’s going to do 3.5-5 without any questions on top of any other time he gets.

We don’t have them in mn and even still some dude in my neighborhood shot a guy who came trying to break in his house with his wife and kids in it.

Dude kicked him in yard to die and posted it on next door :lol:

Police came and said he’s good, we’ll call you if we need more info. No charges

Not so long ago, a guy in Texas ran out of his house and shot a person who was driving off in his vehicle they were trying to steal. Not exactly self defense. I haven't heard if he'll get in trouble for anything or not. The would be thief did end up dying.

Back
Top Bottom