Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Was watching the news yesterday and the mother of the first girl shot was talking. Says her daughter rejected that worthless scum last week and she ended up being the first person being shot and killed. Police said they dunno if that was the reason for the shooting and the human garbage’s lawyer said it wasn’t the reason. Umm, why don’t they ask him. Did he give a reason yet? I’d really like to hear why he did this. him not giving a clear answer isn’t acceptable.

Very sad story and also sad nothing will change with this administration.

I don’t think anything will change ever, the administration doesn’t really matter. This will change when america is destroyed and starts over. What other country / culture has school children who get mad about something and then get their anger out by shooting and killing other students? This is a very specific problem in this country and has become normal since mass shootings happen almost everyday here.

Not sure if serious. Do you have a proposed solution to lessen the damage of public and school shooters?
I do. It is take the guns away. Take away the tools that allow people to kill multiple people in a short amount of time. Then, restrict the sale and production of firearms to specific activities.

It worked elsewhere.

I do. It is take the guns away. Take away the tools that allow people to kill multiple people in a short amount of time. Then, restrict the sale and production of firearms to specific activities.

It worked elsewhere.

How would you go about enacting this?

Was watching the news yesterday and the mother of the first girl shot was talking. Says her daughter rejected that worthless scum last week and she ended up being the first person being shot and killed. Police said they dunno if that was the reason for the shooting and the human garbage’s lawyer said it wasn’t the reason. Umm, why don’t they ask him. Did he give a reason yet? I’d really like to hear why he did this. him not giving a clear answer isn’t acceptable.

Ties into this video clip. Kids just don't know how to lose in grace. Same when it comes to rejection. Many of our kids are SO entitled, spoiled, etc

Then, restrict the sale and production of firearms to specific activities.

It worked elsewhere.

Logical choice but we know in this country the NRA, CEO's and shareholders of said gun manufactures will not go down without a fight. And they will enlist every reactionary right wing cook in the country to fight the battle with them. It will take a majority of lawmakers with basketball sized testicles to make this happen and we know they DON'T listed to voters, only dollar signs.

This country was founded on the premise of white men owning firearms to squash slave rebellions and not some fictionous goverment tyranny. That's why its the 2nd ammendment, not the 4th, or the 10th or the 16th. Other countries that have not been in a constant state of political destablization restricted the use of firearms to their armies and not their general population so it was easy for them to quickly stamp out the culture that exists here.

His dad said he was a good boy and is blaming bullying :lol:

What about your parenting? Not knowing how ****ed up he was. And the fact you had guns just laying around for him to use.

I'll be sending my kid to private school.

Yeah, because crazy or evil people don't attend private schools

It worked elsewhere.

I said in the florida shooting thread, i’d ban selling guns to white people.

Father also said, “I’ve lost my son like those parents that lost theirs."

Except for the fact that those kids aren't coming back; he can visit his pos son in jail...

What a garbage human.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/father...lieves-bullying-was-behind-rampage-1526920563
Dad needs to be killed. Makes everything make sense. I don’t know how any parents of the kids killed don’t burn his house down at the very least. His family would be marked for a hit. Trash parents made a trash kid.

**** him and whatever "reason" they try to attach to this tragic event. focus more on the victims and survivors and what can be done to prevent more of these horrific acts.

Logical choice but we know in this country the NRA, CEO's and shareholders of said gun manufactures will not go down without a fight. And they will enlist every reactionary right wing cook in the country to fight the battle with them. It will take a majority of lawmakers with basketball sized testicles to make this happen and we know they DON'T listed to voters, only dollar signs.

This country was founded on the premise of white men owning firearms to squash slave rebellions and not some fictionous goverment tyranny. That's why its the 2nd ammendment, not the 4th, or the 10th or the 16th. Other countries that have not been in a constant state of political destablization restricted the use of firearms to their armies and not their general population so it was easy for them to quickly stamp out the culture that exists here.

i think the best way to go about it is to treat guns,ammunition and gun accessories like cigarettes and tax the living hell out of them. make it hurt to purchase them. use the tax revenue to push ad campaigns country wide about responsible gun ownership, safety, and mental health, and anti bullying (those last two are to appease people looking for a scape goat to blame white white men keep doing sh*t like this). i cant turn on the tv or watch a video online without being warned about the dangers of smoking. guns and ammo should be treated the exact same way.

some countries require you to be cleared by a doctor AND have personal character references in order to own a gun and have caps on the amount you can legally own per person/household. theres literally tons of things we can do to chip away at this problem other than relying on the empty thoughts and prayers of white people.

i think the best way to go about it is to treat guns,ammunition and gun accessories like cigarettes and tax the living hell out of them. make it hurt to purchase them. use the tax revenue to push ad campaigns country wide about responsible gun ownership, safety, and mental health, and anti bullying (those last two are to appease people looking for a scape goat to blame white white men keep doing sh*t like this). i cant turn on the tv or watch a video online without being warned about the dangers of smoking. guns and ammo should be treated the exact same way.

some countries require you to be cleared by a doctor AND have personal character references in order to own a gun and have caps on the amount you can legally own per person/household. theres literally tons of things we can do to chip away at this problem other than relying on the empty thoughts and prayers of white people.
they have been smart enough to convince certain demographics that any type of effort to control or push for responsible gun ownership is an infringement of their rights

people think that the NRA is a rights advocate instead of a lobby group

they have been smart enough to convince certain demographics that any type of effort to control or push for responsible gun ownership is an infringement of their rights

people think that the NRA is a rights advocate instead of a lobby group

and thats going to be the most challenging part. the country is so politically divided that ive seen people go and donate to the NRA just out of spite for liberals

**** him and whatever "reason" they try to attach to this tragic event. focus more on the victims and survivors and what can be done to prevent more of these horrific acts.

Well knowing their reasoning for doing this stuff might help. Maybe schools could use that info somehow. Problem is there are a bunch of weird, lames in high schools and we don’t know which ones have access to their family’s guns.

The reason is his parents didn’t teach him ****. They are to blame. To top it off his idiot dad leaves his compensation machines all over the place. Victims parents need to make this right. He killed your baby and is now blaming them for the “loss” of his own child.

We have the perfect scapegoat in office to enact certain policies that would move towards laws that execute citizens that shoot up schools. I imagine it would only take one or maybe two capital punishments to bring these tragedies, to a halt. There would be no need to arm educators, and gun owners could continue to give their children access to their personal weapons.

We have the perfect scapegoat in office to enact certain policies that would move towards laws that execute citizens that shoot up schools. I imagine it would only take one or maybe two capital punishments to bring these tragedies, to a halt. There would be no need to arm educators, and gun owners could continue to give their children access to their personal weapons.

Are you being facetious?

Well knowing their reasoning for doing this stuff might help. Maybe schools could use that info somehow. Problem is there are a bunch of weird, lames in high schools and we don’t know which ones have access to their family’s guns.

First they get drawn into alt-right/far-right groups, which serves as a 'support group' to help them with their beef with society. SPLC summed this up:

Shootings traced back to ties with far-right groups (as of the date of the article)

hw_alt-right-killers-count-chart-2.jpg

"Including Rodger’s murderous rampage there have been at least 13 alt-right related fatal episodes, leaving 43 dead and more than 60 injured (see list). Nine of the 12 incidents counted here occurred in 2017 alone, making last year the most violent year for the movement.

"Like Atchison and Rodger, these perpetrators were all male and, with the exception of three men, all under the age of 30 at the time they are alleged to have killed. The average age of the alt-right killers is 26. The youngest was 17. One, Alexandre Bissonnette, is Canadian, but the rest are American. While some certainly displayed signs of mental illness, all share a history of consuming and/or participating in the type of far-right ecosystem that defines the alt-right."

"But the dark engine of the movement is reactionary white male resentment. Alt-right propaganda is designed to nourish the precise grievances recited by the disillusioned and indignant young men that dominate its ranks. It provides a coherent—but malicious—worldview. For a recruit, the alt-right helps explain why they don’t have the jobs or the sexual partners or the overall societal and cultural respect that they believe (and are told) to be rightfully theirs. This appeal is resonating at a moment in the United States when economic inequality is worsening and a majority-minority United States is forecasted for 2044—developments exploited by racist propagandists. As a writer on Richard Spencer’s website wrote:"

"And all of modern society seems to offer literally nothing to young White men. It’s as if society doesn’t want them to tune in, show up and have a stake in the future of that institution.

As a result, new institutions step up to pick up the slack.

PUA [Pick Up Artists] meet-ups help them learn the skills to get girls. In the place of a gentleman’s club, or underground boxing ring, or boy scouts-type activity, the Alt-Right has stepped up to give camaraderie and a sense of purpose. The internet gives them their entertainment and a place to intellectually grow.

As all the old institutions die, new ones rise to meet the demand and fill the vacuum. Till the perks come back, young White men are going to keep tuning out of society, cast adrift by previous generations that just don’t give a damn.

The lucky ones will wash up on our shores. The unlucky ones…well."

It worked elsewhere.

So whose going to actually take the guns away?

Law enforcement?

You really think enforcement and compliance is going to be equitable?

Black and brown people are already 70% of firearms convictions with Black people being half.

It's insane to me that POC advocate hasher laws for something as common as firearms under our current criminal justice system.

i dont know why it seem like that parent talking about her daughter like it seems almost like among the victims its positioning her daughter as "more than"

like kinda making it seem like her daughter standing up to him/ telling him off makes her like "more" of a victim that the other victims

it should be sympathy for all the victims equally imo

It texas : girl with shorts to short...go change

Also texas: kid show uo with a trench coat in 90 degree weather ....proceed

It texas : girl with shorts to short...go change

Also texas: kid show uo with a trench coat in 90 degree weather ....proceed

Also in Texas get pulled over with a little weed and you are getting arrested everywhere but Harris county but you can legally have an arsenal in the trunk

Back
Top Bottom