Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

The name....oh geez.... definitely gonna have people back hating middle eastern people, publicly

This suddenly got interesting instead of being buried

giphy-downsized.gif

I work in Boulder and just got to the town when the shooting started. I've never seen so many cops in my life.

Did it look like they were filming an episode of Reno 911?

Lol Nah. It looked like Hell on earth. This is the 2nd shooting in my home towns. First was the aurora movie shooting which I had a gang of friends at and now this mess in boulder. I do Doordash up there so I was in the area all day. Around 5-6 pm, the cops heard about another shooter or something near a high school and so all the restaurants in the area closed their doors. I was thinking, "yeah I should ****" lol.

Just found out the shooter went to the high school I was coaching at when I lived in Denver. Didn't know him but he was on the wrestling team and their head coach use to unlock the weight room for me in the evenings sometimes so I know I would have seen that kid before. Weird.

Can’t be serious-are you going to go to a mental institution, drop off thousands of guns into the hands of the dangerously ill patients, and then act like the guns had no part in the mass shootings that are inevitably going to occur if you do that? Because that’s basically what’s happening in the US on a larger scale.

Wow. From the picture the shooter appeared White but is actually non white or maybe mixed. Now motive.

Argument? I'm grown I look at the facts.

But this is besides the point. Rest in peace to the 10 innocent people that tragically lost their life's today 🙏🏽

you’re “grown” but the same one who continuously sent me death threats for calling out your homophobia and for sending you to a gay bar in SF. You of all people should be banned from being anywhere near a gun

Back
Top Bottom