Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Sometimes it's fun to have a mini Parler on NT. :lol:

I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Strongly Disagree.jpg

What happened to Q anon dude. He hasn't posted in a minute. :nerd:
He's been banned from the thread and is currently preoccupied by the loss of his avatar. That should keep him busy and off of Youtube until his shift ends.

damn did they silence "the best promo on niketalk"?
This is a serious discussion. You can join him in the wrestling thread if that sort of thing amuses you.

Let's keep this thread respectful and on topic.

Thread got cleaned up, gj method. No need of the misinfo. As soon as that happens the thread gets wild.

Strongly Disagree.jpg

He's been banned from the thread and is currently preoccupied by the loss of his avatar. That should keep him busy and off of Youtube until his shift ends.

This is a serious discussion. You can join him in the wrestling thread if that sort of thing amuses you.

Let's keep this thread respectful and on topic.
i love u bruv

hope you have a wonderful night <3

As Americans do you fear mass shootings? I couldnt even imagine living in a country where that **** is normal...

yes, yes I do.

I pick seating in based on seeing the door, evaluate all passerby, and make mental note of the nearest exit in mass meeting spaces.

kinda like checking surf conditions at the beach.

still scared shirtless about some fool spraying up a subway car with me on it...hard as hell to suddenly get off between stops.

yes, yes I do.

I pick seating in based on seeing the door, evaluate all passerby, and make mental note of the nearest exit in mass meeting spaces.

kinda like checking surf conditions at the beach.

still scared shirtless about some fool spraying up a subway car with me on it...hard as hell to suddenly get off between stops.
All this. I avoid the middle seats and bottom half rows in movie theaters now. Always check for escape routes in stores. Always keep tabs on lone white males anywhere I go too.

Its scary because it can be random. People don't seem prepared until it's late. But that's the point. It's unpredictable most of the time. Sometimes in these days you want to avoid being outdoors as much as possible. And add the pandemic.

All this. I avoid the middle seats and bottom half rows in movie theaters now. Always check for escape routes in stores. Always keep tabs on lone white males anywhere I go too.
I been avoiding those seats since I saw some kids launch a large soda at a dude and run off. But yeah I'm always facing the door wherever I go.

As Americans do you fear mass shootings? I couldnt even imagine living in a country where that **** is normal...

I personally don’t let fear dictate decisions I make or change the way I live everyday life so to answer your question, no. It is sad that every time this **** happens they start talking about gun laws instead of looking at the root causal factors behind these issues.

I didn't use to although the threat was always there, but after the crazy MAGA cult in this country proved they are willing to raid the capitol building, I started taking their terrorism seriously. I hate guns but I had to buy one.

Its actually not normal. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning or winning the lottery. Its senseless and tragic so it gets a lot of media coverage but if you walking around worried you're gonna die in a mass shooting its because of that media coverage, not because its a probable occurance in america.

Back
Top Bottom