Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

They’re just going to kill themselves

1650729727919.gif

A poster of Yakub. I literally provided a link to who Yakub was that you could have clicked on in the same post where I mentioned the poster in that guy’s room. You aren’t that curious.

I knew what the belief of "yakub" was. I didnt know they made posters of him. So are you (andy ngo) implying he was a black nationalist fighting against white supremacy?

I have no idea if he was or if he wasn’t...but it is pretty unusual IMO that a Filipino American has a picture or poster of Yakub on their wall especially considering what he did in that same room.

He was a filipino muslim according to andy ngo.
lemme know what you mean by unusual. You have my attention.

Everything taken info account

The types of guns he had and the amount
Choosing to kill ppl by shooting them from a window in a room where the only thing on the wall is a poster of Yakub
Live streaming it on social media

That’s not usual IMO.

Im not saying he was a white supremacist or a black identity extremist but race was probably part of his motive given the poster of Yakub but who knows what his thoughts were without facts.

Maybe he just enjoys the meme

yeah which is gonna to be a footnote paragraph on his wikipedia page. Shouldnt give any of these people any spotlight what so ever.

Na this guy was crazy. They need to find the motive and also see if he’s in any groups

Back
Top Bottom