Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

I really need to know what is it about America that this keeps happening. There's got to be a reason. I know there's an infatuation with guns but there's more to it than that.
And a lot of the people that love guns make it a personality type. It's so weird.

I really need to know what is it about America that this keeps happening. There's got to be a reason. I know there's an infatuation with guns but there's more to it than that.
And a lot of the people that love guns make it a personality type. It's so weird.
Lack of adequate mental health care.
Growing income inequality
People becoming more isolated due to social media addiction and the pandemic
Stress - we work more than any developed nation

Even with less access to firearms I still think America would be a violent country because we’re just that messed up.

Country is rooted in violence. It’s in our DNA. Just listen to our national anthem.

mental health + access to guns. it’s a structural problem we make it so easy to be a loner in this country. people don’t get how dangerous that is. loneliness is a silent killer.

people laugh when i say make prostitution legal. But i guarantee it’d reduce gun violence and this sort of craziness by quite a bit. lot of guys that can’t get laid and have lots of anger at the world and are lonely in the US.

Its called HATE

And hate that goes unresolved turns into pure evil

A heart filled with evil is what allows someone to do what he did tonight

Crazy they haven't found this guy yet. Praying for the families involved. I'm watching the news now and they're issuing a stay at home order but man they need to close the schools and everything down until they find this guy

Back
Top Bottom