Mass Stabbing at Franklin Regional High School

Nutshell: 20 students stabbed early this (Wednesday) morning.

My question is... how did the other 19 people get stabbed after the first one? Is he shanking people in lightspeed? unlike a shooting, there is 1 knife. 38 fists, 38 feet...1 knife. all 76 appendages lost. i just dont understand. is this the same group fear thing that happened on the flight on 9/11 with the boxcutter? is it connected to that unexplainable fear it seems ALL people have of being stabbed?

live coverage: http://www.wtae.com/news/stabbing-at-franklin-regional-high-school-murrysville/19281952

Last edited:
Same question I got flack over when it happened in China. I was like damn... Fools must be standing in line waiting on their turn. Once I see more than 3 people go down and I know it's just a random stabbing I'm hauling ***.

Last edited:
Same question I got flack over when it happened in China. I was like damn... Fools must be standing in line waiting on their turn. Once I see more than 3 people go down and I know it's just a random stabbing I'm hauling ***.
i wont give u flack. its just the realist way to look at it. if i was back in highschool, and a kid pulled a knife and was about to start attacking people...we'd get up and damn near cave his chest in. theres no way all of us cant overpower him and his 4 inch knife.

i wont give u flack. its just the realist way to look at it. if i was back in highschool, and a kid pulled a knife and was about to start attacking people...we'd get up and damn near cave his chest in. theres no way all of us cant overpower him and his 4 inch knife.

maybe that's how he got 19 of them. his knife game nice or he ran into the girls locker room or something.

Hope they all recover quickly.

I agree with you guys though. After the first couple got stabbed there should have been action taken against this dude

Dude had that COD perk where you can run around and knife people extra quick. 
mean.gif

Is it bad that im becoming desensitized with this kinda stuff? Happens too often, nothing surprises me anymore.

Yeah, mass stabbings with one perpetrator don't really make a whole lot of sense to me.  The stabbings in China were done by multiple people, so it doesn't really compare, IMO.  But apparently the stabbings today were done by one person.

Whatever the case, hopefully the victims all recover from their injuries.  At least the suspect didn't off himself this time.  The tossed salad man is waiting.  

obviously in a crowded place where people can not get out quick enough , and the reason a crowd doesnt fight back is because you have a confused crowd at probably like 7:00 am when everyone is still half asleep...

Last edited:
The more able bodied people probably DID flee. The rest were probably just left hanging and/or unable to flee.

Superficial stabbings count, meaning he could've took a swipe at like 5 people within seconds and they were among the stabbed. Not everyone got the Michael Myers treatment bruh.

Last edited:

im becoming desensitized as well. we all are. theres at least 1 situation a month on average. its a damn shame though. i wont crack jokes on it though,  i just feel like the guy above said some action should have been taken. this young generation is just too soft man...
mean.gif

Yeah everybody's all drowsy at 7 am. Just walking around like zombies waiting to get stabbed.... Cmon son....

In all honesty. In a cafe full of people. I probably could shank 19 but damn somebody should of ganged up on him and beat his *** to death. Now of he had killed 19 dude had to be a highly trained assassin. Real talk.

Yeah everybody's all drowsy at 7 am. Just walking around like zombies waiting to get stabbed.... Cmon son....

In all honesty. In a cafe full of people. I probably could shank 19 but damn somebody should of ganged up on him and beat his *** to death.
People always play Monday morning QB after these incidents
laugh.gif

Do yall know how easy it is to walk up behind a crowd of teens in a crowded hallway and stab them up?
Ya'll act like you'd know how to react in these situations :lol:

Gang up and stop him? Lol sounds easy enough but who gonna be the one to take one in the neck or stomach while the other stop him?
person/victim #1 was.  in a perfect world i guess. but sheeeeeeeeet if not vic#1 then hopefull vic#2. if not vic2 then AT LEAST vic3. this dude wasnt on some assassins creed metal gear solid silent takedown stuff. people get stabbed they scream. people shoulda been on alert from the tip-off.

Gang up and stop him? Lol sounds easy enough but who gonna be the one to take one in the neck or stomach while the other stop him?
This.

Everyone always says what they would do in a situation until they are actually in it.

Now, if somebody I know and loved was being attacked, then everything goes out the window, but I'd have no clue if I would fight or run.

person/victim #1 was.  in a perfect world i guess. but sheeeeeeeeet if not vic#1 then hopefull vic#2. if not vic2 then AT LEAST vic3. this dude wasnt on some assassins creed metal gear solid silent takedown stuff. people get stabbed they scream. people shoulda been on alert from the tip-off.
Lay off the Friday the 13th flicks bro.

i'm also surprised, i would at max suppose 10 people would get stabbed, probably the first 3 in his vicinity, and then he would run around and stab more people who are unknowing that he is armed, and then eventually they will all disperse and run away, unless it's a box-cutter like people are suggesting that cuts through anything... Or he locked his classroom and just went wild

idk just speculating, just shooting the ****, but it's crazy, how was he stopped? like if he had around 20 people wounded, what made him stop?

Ban knives and schools.

Not serious..

Apparently he's in custody so someone took the initiative and eventually stopped him.

Back
Top Bottom