MASS STABBING AT HOUSTON AREA COLLEGE.

(CNN)  -- At least 15 people were injured in a stabbing incident Tuesday morning at Lone Star College's CyFair campus in the Houston area, according to Robert Rasa, spokesman for the CyFair Volunteer Fire Department.

Authorities have detained one suspect at the campus in Cypress, Texas -- so far the only suspect at this point, a sheriff's spokesman told reporters Tuesday afternoon.

The school was on lockdown Tuesday afternoon while authorities combed the campus to ensure no other injured people or attackers were there, Harris County sheriff's spokesman Alan Bernstein said.

It wasn't clear whether all of the injured people were stabbed, Bernstein said.

"It's possible other people were running away" and became injured that way, Bernstein said.

Four people were taken to a hospital by helicopter, authorities said. The conditions of the victims weren't immediately available.

The four flown to a hospital "were in a dire enough situation that they were taken out on helicopters," Bernstein said.

Bernstein said it will take time for authorities to go through the campus and "make sure there (is) not another suspect or suspects."

"I do believe the confrontation was limited to a few (classrooms) or just one classroom -- not anybody roaming around and getting into a large number of areas," Bernstein said.

Details about what led to the incident weren't immediately released.

"Stay away from the area. Seek shelter in a secure location until the incident is resolved," the school posted on its website.

Tuesday's incident comes more than two months after three people were wounded in a shooting at a different Lone Star College campus  -- the North Harris campus in Houston.

THE U.S. HAS TO OUTLAW KNIVES ASAP!!!
laugh.gif
 boom

hate to see people gettin hurt though. Hopefully they pull through

Last edited:
Lol but still is sad.... I was picturing someone trying to knife me while I'm coming from the union getting a salad. Wasn't happening. what college is next **** starting to get out of hand

mass stabbing and no one has been reported dead. If that was a gun you best believe lives would more then likely have been lost

Id say gun safety for the win

not being too serious....waits fore everyone to say there is no correlation between this and gun safety...which is 100% true

Last edited:
I can understand one person stabbing 2 or 3 people but 15. How was he not stopped?

i'm trying incredibly hard to wrap my mind around a mass stabbing.

i'm legit imagining the kind of stealth , quickness, or strength you have to have to stab a large amount of

people without getting hit with something, tripped, or jumped :lol:

Did he have the call of duty commando perk? Like I seriously don't get it.

MLC. They were teleporting from person to person. :lol:

Truth be told, I got a butt load of Houstonian jokes I could bust, but I'm play nice.

Thats not funny. :smh:

Last edited:

Funny how you think that this story helps the pro gun agenda, when in reality look the details of this story show exactly the opposite:

15 people WOUNDED

If it was a gun it would be much worse. Compare this to the gun shooting events and it's microscopic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom