Massachusetts teen charged with making ‘terror’ threats mentioning Boston Marathon on Facebook

I didn't see anything else about this, but apparently this kid has been held without bail for over a week.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ston-marathon-facebook-post-article-1.1334038

terror4n-1-web.jpg
[h4]Cam Dambrosio via Facebook[/h4][h4] [/h4]
Cameron D’Ambrosio, a Massachusetts high school student, is facing terror charges for posting violent rap lyrics that allegedly mentioned the Boston Marathon bombing and the White House to Facebook.

[h5]Related Stories[/h5]
inform.jpg

A Massachusetts high schooler is facing federal terror charges for posting to Facebook rap lyrics mentioning the Boston Marathon bombing and the White House.

Cameron D'Ambrosio, 18, of Methune, was picked up by feds at around 1:40 p.m. Tuesday after a friend saw the lyrics and called the principal of Methuen High School, who called police, the Valley Patriot newspaper reported.

"Ya'll want me to…kill somebody?" the lyrics said, according to the Boston Globe.

"A Boston bombing wait till you see the [expletive] I do. I'm a be famous rapping, and beat every murder charge that comes across me!" the message said.

terror4n-4-web.jpg
[h4]cam d'ambrosio via YouTube[/h4][h4]D’Ambrosio, 18, was absent from school when he posted the lyrics on Tuesday. He was being held on $1 million bail.[/h4]

D'Ambrosio was absent from school when he posted the threats and was arrested while out walking, authorities said.

"We took this very seriously," Methuen Police Chief Joe Solomon told the newspaper.

Solomon said the teen's threats included a reference to the White House.

"I do want to make clear he did not make a specific threat against the school or any particular individuals but he did threaten to kill a bunch of people and specifically mentioned the Boston Marathon and the White House," Solomon told the Valley Patriot.

terror4n-3-web.jpg
[h4]cam d'ambrosio via YouTube[/h4][h4]A photo on the teen's Facebook page showed his face on a 'Wanted Dead or Alive,' poster.[/h4]

"The threat was disturbing enough for us to act and I think our officers did the right thing," he said.

The teen, who appeared in a handful of self-made YouTube clips rapping under the handle "CammyDee," was charged with communication of terrorist threats and being held on $1 million bail.

According to posts on YouTube and Facebook, D'Ambrosio lived in "da hood" of Methuen and appeared to have a strong interest in "gangs, violence and a criminal lifestyle," the Valley Patriot said.

His Facebook page contained satanic images and a picture of his face on a "Wanted Dead or Alive" poster.

terror4n-2-web.jpg
[h4]Cam Dambrosio via Facebook[/h4][h4]A neighbor of D'Ambrosio's told The Boston Globe, 'People don't really take him that serious because he acts like a wanna-be thug rapper.'[/h4]

There was also a message that said, "F--- Obama and F--- the government," according to reports.

Locals told the Globe they doubted D'Ambrosio would have made good on his threats.

"I think when he made the threats, he was full of hatred…he gets picked on a lot," a neighbor, Steven Cuevas, 24, told the Globe.

"People don't really take him that serious because he acts like a wanna-be thug rapper."

"In my eye I don't see him being that kind of person," he said.

Being a dumb white rapper kid isn't against any official law I know of...but what say you, NT?

Lol ******ed kids these days ...

At the same time, I guess u have to be famous before its considered entertainment?

Dude is a lame....but they arrested him for writing a song. Why didn't Joey Bad***** get arrested for the line "Glock 40 in a politicians mouth"?

wow he really said those things? Lock him up and throw away the key pure evil scum

not srs, kid kinda got what he wanted though...now he has street cred for getting locked up....and he will beat this charge...since its basically unconstitutional :lol: he is winning?

wow he really said those things? Lock him up and throw away the key pure evil scum

not srs, kid kinda got what he wanted though...now he has street cred for getting locked up....and he will beat this charge...since its basically unconstitutional :lol: he is winning?

But dont forget about the worst law ever passed in the U.S government, The Patriot Act that allows the U.S government to arrest and detain any U.S. citizen who they believe to be a terrorist, indefinitely and without due process. I dont think they will use it in this case because they set a bail, but this kid is lucky his dumb *** is not already at Gitmo.

Last edited:
not srs, kid kinda got what he wanted though...now he has street cred for getting locked up....and he will beat this charge...since its basically unconstitutional
laugh.gif
he is winning?
You know what, that is one way to look at it. He gets more promo than he could ever imagine at this stage in his "career" and the unrivaled street cred of once being considered a threat to national security. I can see that working in his favor to an extent....you know he's gonna trot that out on some first date.

You know what, that is one way to look at it. He gets more promo than he could ever imagine at this stage in his "career" and the unrivaled street cred of once being considered a threat to national security. I can see that working in his favor to an extent....you know he's gonna trot that out on some first date.

Some where Rick Ross is kicking himself for not thinking of this :lol:

On a serious note, this is ******** so you got dudes who are being investigated by the FBI before the attack being able to pull said attack, and you got this chump being arrested as a suspected terrorist and put on trial for rapping :smh:

It's probably just a young guy being dumb, but I say let's throw him in Guantanamo just incase.

Principal was being oversensitive, but given the previous incidents with an actual bombing, I'm sure he's paranoid and didnt want to take any chances.

Kid is just a goofball attempting to sound hardcore. I don't feel sorry for him because I'm sure he weeped tears of joy as they hauled him off, knowing that he has more material to use in his music now. Dude is gonna come out acting like he did a dime in rikers.

so what was the actual threat? because from what was posted it looks like some garbage song lyrics he wrote that reference the boston bombing :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom