Massages in the Bay area?

I wanna get my girl a massage package for XMas. Anyone know of any good spots for a decent price?

golden flower. right around the corner from club nv (dunno if it's still calledthat).

laugh.gif
at all this happy ending talk...remember he wants the massage for his"girl" not for him

Get a couples package at Watercourse way in palo alto, I did this with my girlfriend last year and it was hella nice. My first massage ever, and the spa timewas real real nice before the massage
happy.gif
. Its expensive tho so check the website.

The Claremont Spa and Resort... i work there or well i did.. today was my last day.. and if your not a cheapo you could eat dinner too.. its pretty good

LOL @ happy endings. I remember in grammar school a classmate was telling me about how his grandpa went to these massage parlors. Dudes grandpa actuallybrought him to one and made him wait in the lobby while he was getting his F on. He told me his grandpa slipped him $10 and said to him "don't tellgrandma." Have any NT'ers been to one to get some buns? The girls Luv U Long time?

Originally Posted by The Beautiful Struggle

LOL @ happy endings. I remember in grammar school a classmate was telling me about how his grandpa went to these massage parlors. Dudes grandpa actually brought him to one and made him wait in the lobby while he was getting his F on. He told me his grandpa slipped him $10 and said to him "don't tell grandma." Have any NT'ers been to one to get some buns? The girls Luv U Long time?

LOL
roll.gif
... its out there man , a buddy of mines dad owns a nice spot with nice .. lol ... you know the deal .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by The Beautiful Struggle

LOL @ happy endings. I remember in grammar school a classmate was telling me about how his grandpa went to these massage parlors. Dudes grandpa actually brought him to one and made him wait in the lobby while he was getting his F on. He told me his grandpa slipped him $10 and said to him "don't tell grandma." Have any NT'ers been to one to get some buns? The girls Luv U Long time?

LOL
roll.gif
... its out there man , a buddy of mines dad owns a nice spot with nice .. lol ... you know the deal .
laugh.gif
theyre all over oakland and san jose. Oakland has alotof chinese girls and the san jose ones are koreans

Back
Top Bottom