MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol SP with that 190 price tag
wink.gif

how about using some of that money and upgrading your trash servers.

Last edited:

SoleHeaven's size selector is kinda annoying but i just got finished making a simple script for their site.

Sole Heaven said that they have software to help combat the use of bots so we'll see what happens.
laugh.gif
having a script when their site is basically going 503

well you guys can forget sole heaven.  they just tweeted links to the kobe and lebron easters and the site turned to crap.  sat morning ill be sleeping in
Bruh it took 30-60 seconds to load the website. Then I added to cart and checked out, another minute or so. Then it wasn't even in my cart.

SH is so crap. Why even waste my time trying to get Gammas SMH

Yes, but it will take a while for them to your items. I ordered the retro baron 9s on release day and I just received them yesterday.
Same here..took them a week and a half to send me the infrared 3s..I am in Jersey tho

so its confirmed right that most shoes will be restocking in sizes 15+ but the powder blue 3's and infrared 6's? saw a pair of fire red 3's in my local footaction just sitting in the window

so its confirmed right that most shoes will be restocking in sizes 15+ but the powder blue 3's and infrared 6's? saw a pair of fire red 3's in my local footaction just sitting in the window
that's what they've been saying on twitter to people asking

my eyes do the confirming for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom