MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Thread has been funny all week...NDC just gave everybody hope huh lmao... moment of truth tomm

where should I try to cop the infrared VI's from? Eastbay, Finishline, or Footaction???
keep finish line splash page counter open and try foot action. I remember i did that during the 88 3's and they dropped at like 1:45 pm if i can remember and i kept trying on east bay, FA, etc. all the way until 4:15 and i looked back on finish line and was able to cop 3 hours later

Salt levels gonna be astronomical tomorrow
laugh.gif

I had a feeling NIKE was up to something for tomorrow... prolly a fsr on all these js. 

On a sidenote, why don't big-name Jordan accounts do what soleheaven is doing? Limited to 1 pair per address. That would put the biggest nerf to this reselling craze and it won't even be that hard to implement. 
indifferent.gif

I had a feeling NIKE was up to something for tomorrow... prolly a fsr on all these js. 

On a sidenote, why don't big-name Jordan accounts do what soleheaven is doing? Limited to 1 pair per address. That would put the biggest nerf to this reselling craze and it won't even be that hard to implement. 
indifferent.gif

because the guys at sole heaven are sneaker heads and they actually care where the shoes go after they are purchased. Footlocker Inc. which owns champs, east bay, and foot action don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom