Master P and Baron Davis put in bid to buy reebok

^^^

There are few concerning 'Reebok General', Shaqs, Kemps, etc... in the 'Other Brands' forum. This is NikeTalk after all it would make sense for other brands to be in that forum.
that's what i meant in the other brands forum. you see 3 stripes relatively flourishing over there

that's what i meant in the other brands forum. you see 3 stripes relatively flourishing over there

I hear you, Adidas has their own problems so doubt they can focus on Reebok too.

Bring back the ES22!!!!!!
They did.....and Swizz thought it would be a good idea to use gum bottoms on the OG colorways :lol: :smh:
I hope they do bring them back the right way. I need to see icey bottoms and good colorways, that model deserves better.

As for my recent Reebok buys.... 5FBEA3F7-D4BB-49F6-A66B-B92582C51BB7.jpeg
B14D5E6D-A327-4F13-B993-2F3E9322A18F.jpeg

and a pair of black/silver Answer 5’s too.

Whooooo!! I had that same shirt except in an oatmeal color way. That was a nice shirt.
Freshman year of high school our 'team' shoe was the Reebok Question low in white / navy. That was the last performance model I ever wore that wasn't Nike or Jordan. I loved that shoe and I'm 99% sure my mom threw it out. At least once a year I remind her of that, lol.

RBK will never be at Nike's level and if they are smart they shouldn't position themselves as such. What they can do is be a nice median between Nike and adidas. The initial first thing they should focus on is retro releases only. Ignore the performance models for right now since that market is dead and almost all Nike or adidas. RBK had some definite 90s and 2000s stuff that people would flock to buy much less the whole Iverson line. It could work but they shouldn't rush in and try and bite off more then they can chew.

The only Reeboks I care for are the Answer 4s and Answer 5s. Both of those joints sat for super deep discounts. Don't see how this can end well for them especially with Master P doing all this talking on social media/television before the deal is made.

Reebok has so many classic 90s shoes, I can’t believe they don’t push them.

Sign a few celebs to wear them, they’ll fly off the Internet.

I hope they get it, would be dope as hell to see.

Don’t know if P can but bring these back out. I’ll buy them.

FC9D709C-ED1B-4740-A2A8-06131ED709AE.jpeg
All the rock for rock boys in my hood had a pr of these back in the day.

I need a pr of black/ white frank thomas pre-seasons and the emmitt smiths. And dee browns. Damn, Reebok really does have a sustainable catalog. First dmx, instafury, club c...... this would be a good move.

They did a few years back - in OG and retro+ colourways. Sadly the shoe didn't do well - Reebok marketing is a damn joke and I think it's because Adidas gives no damns.
That’s gotta be it. They got the catalog just no marketing

Looks like this is finally happening and it took poor financial results (which they are blaming on the pandemic) to happen. Unfortunately they have a multi-year strategy to finalize the sale:

Back
Top Bottom