MASTER P Appreciation Post Vol...bout it bout pt 1234

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by Peep Game

And i think the last time P acknowledged his West coast roots was "Pop lockin in my roll royce, cadillac, lincoln or mercedes benz..."
He did? That's a Snoop song ft. Silkk. I don't remember P being on that song. Please correct me should I be wrong.

Yea, they had a remix with a video to it. It was P, Silkk, Snoop, E-40, Daz and if I remember correctly, WC & one of Tha Eastsidaz.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by Peep Game

And i think the last time P acknowledged his West coast roots was "Pop lockin in my roll royce, cadillac, lincoln or mercedes benz..."
He did? That's a Snoop song ft. Silkk. I don't remember P being on that song. Please correct me should I be wrong.

Yea, they had a remix with a video to it. It was P, Silkk, Snoop, E-40, Daz and if I remember correctly, WC & one of Tha Eastsidaz.

from my recollection P used to always brag about the west coast startin him out in the game.

pimp.gif

APPRECIATED

from my recollection P used to always brag about the west coast startin him out in the game.

pimp.gif

APPRECIATED

pimp.gif

I been jamming Ice cream man, I'm Bout It sdtk., TRU 2 da game, ghetto D and other oldies for the past week.
P was that dude.

I swear I watch I'm Bout It dvd like once a month haha.

pimp.gif

I been jamming Ice cream man, I'm Bout It sdtk., TRU 2 da game, ghetto D and other oldies for the past week.
P was that dude.

I swear I watch I'm Bout It dvd like once a month haha.

roll.gif
I'm Bout is is CRAZY! I Got The Hook Up is funny as hell too, it just don't get that much love

roll.gif
I'm Bout is is CRAZY! I Got The Hook Up is funny as hell too, it just don't get that much love

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif

APPRECIATED
Yup.  He's said Richmond.  Also helps that he had Big Ed on the label
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif

APPRECIATED
Yup.  He's said Richmond.  Also helps that he had Big Ed on the label
ohwell.gif

Bein a 504 dude that is in his 20s, i can say that Master P and the whole No Limit corrupted my mind when i was playing football at milne park
laugh.gif
.. we used to get bucked off P and them before the games. Not knowin a damn thing about what they were talkin about..
laugh.gif

Bein a 504 dude that is in his 20s, i can say that Master P and the whole No Limit corrupted my mind when i was playing football at milne park
laugh.gif
.. we used to get bucked off P and them before the games. Not knowin a damn thing about what they were talkin about..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

A lot of No Limit music had a slight west coast feel to it.......

In their earlier years, yes. Then Beats by the Pound took over completely and made/shaped the sound of No Limit that still influences producers in the south today.

Back
Top Bottom