masterhammy23's Photoshops

I started a while back and I'm not nearly as good as Arqangel, Beelzebub, T4T and the others in the Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways. And BP is on a wholeother level, that he should not even be mentioned in comparisons. So here's some stuff I've done. Tell me what you think. Here's a lot of my earlystuff right now because my Photobucket exceeded the limit because of gifs
laugh.gif
. So a shout out to all those people and some people on UTA, MazE, TCman,sthebest and all the others

My first PS
Royal_XX3_copy.jpg

Eggplat_XX1.jpg

Cool_Grey_Penny_1_copy.jpg

Carolina_VI.jpg

Black_Caro_I.jpg

Sport Blue VI

Sport_Blue-Black_VI.jpg

Infrared VI

Infrared_VI.jpg

Midnight Navy VI

Midnight_Navy_VI.jpg

Slam_Dunk_package_III.jpg

Slam_Dunk_Package_II.jpg

Motorsport_XX1_copy.jpg

So I'll hit you with a barrage of other PS's in about a week or 2 and try to keep thins going. I'd rather not reupload everything. I will also do requests if you'd like. Just post with your thoughts, comments, questions, whatever about my PS's

Nice work hammy, I really those UNC versions of the Carmines. I can't wait to see what else you whip up for us

Lol @ every one of those. And Lol @ Hammy. This garbage was cool for the Jordan forum but youre a damn fool bringing it in here where the real talentis.
smh.gif
. This is where you been hiding at? No wonder you kept trying to come back
laugh.gif

Some more of my stuff. Some of the stuff was done before pics of shoes were shown so I've done, for example, my mock ups of Orlando VII's, GatoradeVI's and Celtic I's, just to name a few

And KaoriNight, you are not welcome here and you can stop following my everypost.

Shut up. We can go back and forth till this wack s**t gets locked as far as I'm concerned. I actually like the XVs but you should've just given theidea to one of your superiors so it couldve been done properly
laugh.gif
. To those of you whodon't know, I've been punkin' this loser for quite some time now. Embarrassing him by telling the truth has become a hobby of mine.

Back
Top Bottom