Matrix 4 Out Now

Last Jedi…

1640030096264.gif

Brother lent me his hbo access so I'm streaming right now if you haven't seen the first 3 movies you will feel completely lossed

damn

i might just spend my theater money on kings
an instead… or what no way home a third time

Just finished it at the theater.

Full thoughts in a min.

A quick thought though...nowhere near as beautiful as the OG's. The cameras they used and muted coloring and filters and cinematography was goat level before.

Agreed . I miss the way old movies look. This extra sharp hd stuff takes away from the feel.

All the magic that made the series good is gone.

The new faces were wack sauce. Didn't tap into people nostalgia like say spiderman.

Was never into the Matrix when I was younger though ive seen the movies, then decided to rewatch them again this past weekend to see if id feel different about them now. I just dont feel it like that still, my best friend loves it and says its his favorite series ever and its a fairly highly rated franchise but nah man idk. Might just watch this to complete the set but if the first 3 aint make me like it then well…

I feel like there is a version of this that could have worked

like fast and furious, I know I’m being disrespectful

but this aint it

I had a hard time picking up on what🐇 was saying. She was talking so fast.

Is this just a matrix franchise version of the women's Ghostbusters movie?

The franchise did go to **** after Reloaded so y'all shouldnt be surprised just cuz there's been a time gap inbetween movies. That's how they fool you in to being hopeful and optimistic.

On average, franchises that get sequels decades later do not produce good movies.

I do have to ask though, was this so bad that it doesn't look like they'll be another sequel? :nerd:

I know things operate different @ WB in that regard cuz with their lack of planning at times they'll cancel a whole bunch of movies and just change plans. Compared to Disney's new acquisition in Lucasfilm who had no plan for the sequel trilogy but kept making more movies no matter what until it was done and only pumped the breaks after.

I might watch this later tonight.

The franchise did go to **** after Reloaded so y'all shouldnt be surprised just cuz there's been a time gap inbetween movies. That's how they fool you in to being hopeful and optimistic.

On average, franchises that get sequels decades later do not produce good movies.

I do have to ask though, was this so bad that it doesn't look like they'll be another sequel? :nerd:

I know things operate different @ WB in that regard cuz with their lack of planning at times they'll cancel a whole bunch of movies and just change plans. Compared to Disney's new acquisition in Lucasfilm who had no plan for the sequel trilogy but kept making more movies no matter what until it was done and only pumped the breaks after.

I might watch this later tonight.
There was a whole meta reference in the movie guaranteeing a new trilogy. It was so on the nose that you’ll notice it when you hear it .

There will be more. Guaranteed. They already lined it up lol

I mean the movie was alright. But kinda confusing. And that's the first time I've felt that from a matrix movie :lol:

There were times I was like...ok..wait what? Thought my slush was giving me brain damage.

Back
Top Bottom