Matrix 4 Out Now

I mean there were interesting concepts

like smith realizing that his survival is dependent upon neo or a common enemy with humans

but any good concept they had, was poorly handled and executed

30min in and why the hell is everyone a bad shot?

even the agents, they cant hit anything for sh*t even when its point blank
That is the first thing that stood out. Bugs and Morpheus should’ve been dead in the first 30 minutes.

I just wanna know how the ‘99 movie looks so much better than this

like look at this

It was like the other Wachowski locked up her cameras and editing and said you figure it out.

This really the 4th best matrix and there's nautical miles between Revolutions and Resurrections.

A few women said it was trash and couldn't finish it. I'll take their word for it lol. John Wick vs Neo might save the movie lol.

A Matrix / John Wick crossover is literally a cheat code for Box Office success. I just don't think Lana would go for it.

It was

was not good, at all

there wasn’t even like that one lil moment where you get that nostalgic feel where you could at least point to that

im just curious how much was spent given that scenes that were to pay homage to the OG don’t even look anywhere near as good

It looked like a t-mobile or sprite commercial. Bright, cartoonish, and cheap. Like the pilot episode reboot of a 20 year old sitcom airing on the CW or an awful Netflix original. Looked so so bad.

Train wreck of a story aside, this is UNACCEPTABLE. This is THE MATRIX. Not some experimental low budget indie flick. We have every single marvel movie (including Thor 1 and captain America 1) that has better looking visuals than this. Any Nolan film. Any Villuenevo film. Any Del Toro film. Any fincher film. I don’t need to go on, but the point is there’s no excuse for this to look like TRASH. It’s the matrix, get the best of the best unless you just don’t care and want a cash grab. Keanu’s Constantine looks a MILLION times better than this garbage and it was made 16 years ago.

Such a waste. Like you were saying, there wasn’t a single point in this movie that gave me even the slightest feeling of nostalgia. Not even a little. Just these hollow short clips of the original trilogy, with no meaning or relevance to the current story.

I have no idea what this film was about and would have no idea how to explain it to anyone else. No scene stands out as memorable, and I was impressed by a SINGLE action scene. Variant Morpheus did a move where he bounced off the ceiling by touching it with the tip of his gun and continuing to kick bad guys.

Acting was uninspired and sluggish. Movie was depressing as hell. Instead of an inspiring action packed, awe filled blockbuster, we get this comically bad and boring dud in which the actors all seem like they’ve lost the will to live. I would never watch a sequel the this. WB smoking that angel dust if they think this is a good idea. Any further installments should just be put on Sy-fy network and turned into a battle star galactica crossover. THIS AINT IT.

What movie part did Jessica henwick turn down in the MCU for this again?

Also how many people from sense8 were in this?

What movie part did Jessica henwick turn down in the MCU for this again?

Also how many people from sense8 were in this?

shang-chis sister and yah i would have stayed with the MCU

she said she is still hoping to reprise the coleen wing role but with the shang-chi role, she might have been the next villain for the sequel or get her own 10-rings show

i get it, she has such a big role in this one but MCU is on a different level now shoulda gemma chan that sh*t

Man.. while she looked cool and I get she had a large role

she gotta make better career choices, first iron fist and now this

iron fist i understand, it was her first big role and daredevil was very good, the lead for that role was just major miscast

but yeah moving forward, just got to say yes to what Marvel/Disney offers

Her logic didn't make sense. If they wanted you to be in Shang Chi, obviously there is no more Colleen.

Yea MCU clearly picking off the parts that they want from elsewhere and going ignore the parts they want nothing to do with

Could've been way better, but the first half I thought was cool. Definitely not what I was expecting, but not surprised. Last half/quarter of the movie was just...disappointing.

Man.. while she looked cool and I get she had a large role

she gotta make better career choices, first iron fist and now this
She’s fine. She’s I knives out 2 and the next big blockbuster Netflix movie, grey man with Chris evans and gosling

lana-wachowski-vucc-allfamous.org.jpg

Her logic didn't make sense. If they wanted you to be in Shang Chi, obviously there is no more Colleen.
Well that just means at some point they'd recast Colleen and it wouldn't be her.

I also bet she knew Charlie Cox was MM in No Way Home which would further give her hope that her character could come back.

Caught it and they probably shouldn't have made it unless they had an impactful story to return to. This was ehh, not terrible but I get the sense they don't get how important the world and story was to folks and underestimated the audience thinking they just liked bullet time shooty shoot shoots (and they make aware jokes implying as much).

Blue hair was cool, she was hiding some cheekage, probably should have went with Shang Chi but you hear "Matrix", I get it.

Old makeup was terrible, like 90s bad.

Back
Top Bottom