Matrix 4 Out Now

1637615843263.png

I thought it was odd they would release this around Christmas then realized they did it cuz the date is the same backwards :lol:

Keanu really is the worst actor, that somehow, someway has become more appealing as he ages....son has absolutely NO RANGE :lol:

Keanu really is the worst actor, that somehow, someway has become more appealing as he ages....son has absolutely NO RANGE :lol:
neo was johnny mnuemonic, hotel assassin, time traveler and he stopped an out of control bus.

People say Denzel always the same character. but then never say anything about Keanu or Liam Neeson...interesting.

I don't think I will have the patience to try and watch this, even at home, based off what I'm hearing across the board about this. :sick:

Movie was trash. When both Wachowskis weren’t involved, I knew it would end up lacking… just didn’t think it would be that bad..

People worship is youthful appearance and giving nature. I gave up on him when was in the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still". He's bland with the voice of a goober.

Y’all ungrateful

1st matrix, point break, all John wicks, speed, hardball, the replacements
The concept made the movie, never seen it, he's dull in all John Wicks and action carries the movie, he was decent in Speed, the kids carried the movie, and the whole cast made the movie good.

Dude is a D+ actor, his best trait is choreographed fighting and stunts.

You play to an actor’s strengths and this goes for a lot of guys

But a lot of guys hit the same beats in most of their best work

It wasn’t terrible. But it also wasn’t necessary. It could have been much better.

If they ended it when Neo was extracted, then used the next one on Trinity it wouldn’t have been so rushed

all the people who felt it was terrible, did you like Matrix 2 and 3?

This was never some great franchise

all the people who felt it was terrible, did you like Matrix 2 and 3?

This was never some great franchise
Didn’t like 3. Reloaded was a good blend of what made the first iconic and what made the third film just tolerable, imo - all the action and CGI on OD.

The real Morpheus is truly missed.

John Wick is the game he creates instead. Dog centered instead cat centered.

Watched the movie this afternoon and really didn't mind it at all, actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would with very low expectations going in. The first part of the movie laid out a concept about everything that was relevant to today and was a fresh take on the franchise imo.

Solid 6.5/10

Back
Top Bottom