Matrix 4 Out Now

This was a straight net flix style movie. The intro story was THEEE WORST. Morpheus was terrible choice. The director was bunz. The fight scenes were TURRRBLE. The chance to improve some effects from the first trilogy were missed. The acting and directing was straight cheeks. The only saving parts were the story at the end.
So cheap
Of a
Movie
But I’m in for the next episode.
D-

It’s not terrible. It’s just not worth watching if you are invested in this franchise or really liked the first movie
I'm definitely not and I expected it to be bad just going off how Resurrections ended. Don't have faith in the Wachowskis, one or both so I didn't hype myself or anything. Don't want to waste 2 hours though.

But it is my boy Keanu so I gotta give it a watch. Did love the first one and second though.

I'm definitely not and I expected it to be bad just going off how Resurrections ended. Don't have faith in the Wachowskis, one or both so I didn't hype myself or anything. Don't want to waste 2 hours though.

But it is my boy Keanu so I gotta give it a watch. Did love the first one and second though.
2 and a half actually 🤣🤣

1640404472145.jpeg

1640459562571.jpeg

:pimp:

Last edited:
Agent Smith and Morpheus was poverty status. Really pissed me off. This movie was really a knockoff you see in those dvd boxes that won't close on the dock in the Caribbean when you cruise. Right next to the lebron pinstripe Knicks jerseys

So, the cover of Rage's "Wake Up" in the credits was performed by Brass Against. I looked it up because I was irritated that it was such a bad credits song (the cover, not the song itself, just play the Rage version), when the OG movie had such a phenomenal soundtrack and score.

That being said, guess which relatively unknown band randomly went viral a couple months ago when the lead singer peed on someone on stage? Brass Against.

So, the cover of Rage's "Wake Up" in the credits was performed by Brass Against. I looked it up because I was irritated that it was such a bad credits song (the cover, not the song itself, just play the Rage version), when the OG movie had such a phenomenal soundtrack and score.

That being said, guess which relatively unknown band randomly went viral a couple months ago when the lead singer peed on someone on stage? Brass Against.
Now I really think that was staged after hearing this.

I somehow feel more confused then ever after watching this. Doesnt help the og trilogy had me confused af too. But they could have had waaaay better action scenes. And they od’d the neo bullet shield trick.

Watched the movie las night with the fam.

Yea this movie was straight cheeks.

Neil Patrick Harris as an antagonist could not be taken very seriously.

New Agent Smith variant was laughable and not even a threat!

Them breaking the fourth wall was hella cringey! Big Yikes!!!

Jessica Henwick tho :pimp:

Overall the movie I felt was completely unnecessary. I feel like they could of made up a better story but it jus wasn’t executed correctly.

They can do so much more with this story but even that is a stretch. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom